Dont wake; dreamer

WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT!!!

i understand that some people may not like sexual content, i put it in there because that is a main idea in this story. All the sexual content is in the dream, so if you would not like to read that, you can skip over the whole dream, it does not effect what happens later in the capter, but in the end it could effect something else, I am not sure yet where i am going with this.

Please enjoy!! i would love if you guys would comment and vote and let me know how you think of the story so far!!! thank you :)

Dream

                I am in a castle. I warm, beautiful castle. I am wearing a long, gorgeous, white dress. I wander down the corridor, looking for something. I don't know what it is, but when I find it, I will know. I approach my bedroom, and standing in the corner, fully naked, is the most handsome God I have ever seen.

                I move closer, don't dare make a noise, but so badly would love to call out his name. What is his name? Who is this handsome God standing in my bedroom, next to the window, so the sunlight falls over him like a clear blanket with periodic golden beads.

                As I am just behind him, he turns, and I can see his beautiful face.  He steps out of the sunlight and moves closer to me. Without saying anything, he puts his tender hands on my chin, and his other one around my back. He gently tips his head down, and grazes his lips against mine. He pulls back, again, and look at me, square in the eye, revealing his amazing, deep, blue eyes.

                I don't think he had enough by the look on his face.

                Almost as if he had read my thoughts, he pulled my head closer to him, and kissed me. This time, hungrily, as if any moment, a fire would go off in the castle and we would get trapped and die.  Slowly, he takes his hands off my chin, but not his lips off my mouth.

He licks my lower lip, and I let him come in. He reaches both arms around me, and picks me up. I feel him moving, then I feel a drop. But, catching me when I fall, is the softest bed I have ever been on.

                Still kissing me, He slowly reaches his hand up the bottom of my dress, reaching my inner thigh quickly. I moan into his mouth and he moves his hand around my area. He massages me, slowly, gently, but it is still too much for me already. I break the kiss.

I say the first thing anyone has said yet. "Are you sure?" is all I can manage to get out. He nods and reconnects our lips. Gently pulling my panties down, i decide to start on his. I move my hands down to his pants, starting with his leather belt, slowly sliding his pants over his waist, and to my surprise, he is boxer-less. And big. I slightly gasp and the feel of how large he is as I encase my hands around his. Together around him, they barely touch.

"Like what you see?" He asks.

"Mmmm." Is all I can manage again. I am lost in all of this. I slowly begin to massage him, moving my hand slowly up and down.

As our kiss intensifies, I feel a slight pressure between my legs, and I feel him push a finger in. I moan at the feeling and move closer to him. I see him set him getting set up at my enterance, I see him lunge forward...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in a place I have been before, my mind registers details of the room. White. Everywhere. Machines.

As my mind slowly wakes up, and as soon as I try to move, pain shoots through me like a thousand bees stinging you all at once. I want to cry out in pain, but seem to have no voice.

I open my eyes a little bit more to see one of the most handsome guys I will ever lay my eyes on, but I already know he is mine.

"Hey there." I say to him.

He gets up and walks over to me, bringing the chair with him, and sets it down right next to the bed I am in and sits down.

He grabs my hand with his large thumb, begins to massage the back of my hand. "Addison, I was so worried." He tells me, obviously trying to stay calm. But I can see in his eyes, and around them, too, that he has been crying and up for a while.

"Carter, why have you been crying. I will be o.k. See, I am awake now." I tell him trying to calm him.

"I know Addison, you were just, you looked so helpless, you looked... dead." I hear him bite off the last word, and he said it like it tasted like a bitter pill you have to take when you get sick.

"Carter, I am fine now." I tell him, trying to calm him. Then I realize something. "Where is he?" I ask. I look around, I see only Carter. "Carter, where is my... father?" I ask again.

"They, uhm, can't find him." He tells me. I realize I had been holding my breath, but I can't let it out now. He could be anywhere, but I know one place he isn't. Locked up.