Chapter 10~ Oh baby baby

Ok i have been having some trouble with posting my stories but i think i have it figured out :) Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

For the next few days, the same routine continues.   I turn up not pregnant, and we have to repeat all the painful steps.

When I woke up after 2 weeks with him at his house exactly, I run to the bathroom and empty my guts. I reach into the cupboard and grab another pregnancy stick. Jack grabbed about 20 so he didn’t have to keep running back and forth. I pee on it and wait.

After two minutes, two lines appear. I stare at it. I close my eyes, making sure that I didn’t miss-read. I open them back up, and the same two lines are staring back at me. I don’t know at this point whether to be happy or sad. I keep staring until I hear Jack knocking on the door.

“Addison, are you alright?” He asks me.

I get up off the toilet and walk over to the door. “Uhm.” I say when I open it.

All I can do is hand him the test. As soon as I hand it to him, he smiles and hugs me.

“Oh my God! This is amazing! This is great!” he exclaims. He hugs me tight and I look at him. He looks down at me.

“Well, we need to get you stuff. You are going to do a complete makeover and then we are going to go out and you are going to get whatever you want. We could buy the who damn store.” He tells me a little over-excitedly.

“What do you mean I am “going to do a complete makeover”?” I ask him.

“Well, you are going to get covered in makeup and stuff and we are going to get whatever you want.” He tells me still smiling.

“Oh.” I tell him.

“Yeah. So you go get all beautifuled up, not that you aren’t now, and we will get going.” He tells me.

I wander upstairs and  try to figure out what I am going to do. After about 10 minutes of pondering I pull out a thing of makeup and start.

When I am done, I cant even recognize myself.  I dress into something I wouldn’t normally wear. When I go downstairs, Jack looks at me and smiles.

“You look really pretty.” He tells me.

We both go and climb into his car and head out to Babies r us. We spend a few hours, and after almost 300 dollars, we are done and going home.