Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 16

Start from the beginning

“I can’t cope with them on my own. They keep asking me about university. I can’t tell them I’m probably going to fail.”

“What do you mean you’re probably going to fail?” He sighed with a slight groan.

“It doesn’t matter right now; I’ll tell you when you come home.” I groaned annoyed while standing up and walking back to the living room.

“I’ll be home in an hour,” I said hanging up. “Asshole,” I muttered while sitting down beside Williams.

“What’s wrong?” He asked chuckling slightly.

“Stupid brother,” I answered making him laugh again. “He actually does my head in sometimes,” I said picking at my nails. “I mean does he really expect me to come home when he asks me too?” Before he could answer I started talking again. “I go out, and within two hours he’s already asked me to come home. I really want to kill him som-” 

“Rachel!” I looked to my right worried at him shouted. Before I could do anything his lips were on mine. My hands immediately went to the back of his head; my fingers tangling in his hair. He put his hands on my waist and gently pushed me backwards so I was lying on the couch. He nipped at my bottom lip and I parted them, tilting my head to the side. I moved one hand from his hair and moved it down his chest. I pulled away needing to get air into my lungs. Williams trailed kissed along my jaw and to my neck. I reached the bottom of his shirt and ran my hand under it. I felt the grooves of his muscles and the heat radiating from them. He brought his lips back to mine and place a long gentle kiss on them. “You need to learn to take a breath,” he whispered against my lips. I smiled as I ran my hands across his chest, making him close his eyes and groan slightly. “You can be so annoying when you never shut up,” he said opening his eyes again.

“Thanks,” I replied making him laugh; his sweet breath drifting across my face.

“Right, if I’m staying over with you tonight, I’ll need to go get some clothes.” He said rubbing my sides.

“And maybe get a shave?” He chuckled and climbed off of me. He pulled me up and we went up to his bedroom.

While waiting for him to get his stuff, I walked over to a table in his room. I scanned the pictures that were sitting on the top. There was a picture of him and his sister, Maria. There were a few pictures of him with Xavier and others from Xavier’s rugby team. And then there was a photo of Williams with two older people that I assumed to be his Grandparents. “That was Christmas around three years ago.” He answered reading my thoughts.

“What about your Grandmother? When was the last time you spoke to her?” I looked at him as he walked past me and into his bathroom.

“She died a year before my Grandfather. That’s why their house was passed onto my mother. I spent all the money that both my dad’s grandparents and my mum’s grandparents had left me. It wasn’t much, but that and my money from working gave me enough to buy the house.” I walked over to his bed and sat down as he put his stuff in his bag. “Do you have any plans for New Year’s yet?” He asked zipping up his sports bag.

“Just New Year’s Eve,” he smiled and walked over to me.

“Well is it okay if I take you out on New Year’s night?” He said bending over and putting his hands on the bed either side of me.

“I’ll see what I can do,” he smirked and leant forward making me move back.

“Do I have to kidnap you?” He whispered against my lips.

“You might have to. I don’t think I want to go out.” He wrapped his fingers around my wrists and pulled them, making me fall back on the bed. He hovered over and put his elbows on either side of my head.

“You know I will,” he whispered brushing his nose against mine.

“Then I look forward to it,” I whispered trailing my hand down his chest. He smirked before capturing my lips in his. I moved my lips against his while tangling my fingers in his hair. One of his hands gripped my waist while his other wound itself in my hair. He nipped my bottom lips and I gladly parted my lips. He tilted his head slightly and I lowered my hands to his chest. I pulled away slightly to get some air.

“I will kidnap you,” he said kissing my neck.

“I know you will,” I said while rubbing his chest. I groaned slightly when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Williams laughed as I answered my phone. “Hello?” I said while Williams kissed around to my throat.

“You realise you’re meant to be home in five minutes.” I turned my head and looked at the alarm clock.

“Shit,” I whispered covering the phone. “Yeah I’m leaving now mum,” she said a quick okay before I hung up. “We need to go now,” I said rubbing his back.

“But I’m happy,” he said against my neck. I laughed and tugged his hair, so his face was in front of mine.

“You know,” I said playing with his hair. “The sooner I get home, the sooner I’ll be able to go to bed. Meaning the less time you’ll be on your own.” He laughed and shook his head.

“You really know how to make me do what you want don’t you?” I smiled and shrugged. “Come on then,” he gave me a quick kiss before standing up.

“Just think,” I said standing up. “You get to climb through my window again,” he laughed and shook his head at me. “I know you love it,” he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked out of his room.

I stopped him at the bottom of the stair and lifted up the gift bag I brought. "Merry Christmas," he laughed as I handed him the bag. "It's not as good as what you got me though." He looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm sure it's great," he said pulling it out of the bag. He opened the box and looked at the watch I bought him. "It's amazing," he said taking it out of the box. "Like you," I blushed as he kissed my cheek. He chuckled while he put it around his wrist. He put the box in the bag before putting it on the table. "I still expect you to come out on New Year's," I laughed as I opened the door. "I will kidnap you," I ignored him and kept walking back home

*

“You’re late,” my mum said as I walked into the living room.

“Only ten minutes,” I said sitting beside Xavier.

“Well ten minutes is still late,” I rolled my eyes and played with my keys.

“Before I forget, can I stay at my friends on New Year’s?”

“Which friend?” She asked me.

Before I could think it through I said, “Lee.” She nodded and smiled. 

“Yeah that’s okay.” Great now I have to convince Lee to cover for me. But I’m sure he would, he’s my best friend. But I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's not the best chapter. But what did you think of it?
Not got much to say really :P Except I love all you guys who read it :D
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan :D
Thanks so much for reading it!