Chapter 5

Normal P.O.V.

"I think I used to. But I forgot how to, now," Rin whispered. "I'll show you your room" Law said changing the topic and started walking away. "I don't need one. I'm more experienced on the floor" she whispered shaking her head slightly. He stopped and looked back.

'I don't know why but this woman made me worry too much. Who knows what she'll do to herself when she's alone in her room? And being alone might bring her back painful memories too.' Law thought.

He put my chin in his index and thumb in a thinking position. He thought for awhile about the pros and cons of her having her own room. "Do you mind staying in my room?" Law asked removing his hand from his chin and looking up to her.

"I don't care either way," she whispered. He brought her close to him and felt her forehead again. "Your fever is still high," he said, "rest." He pointed at his bed with his thumb, ordering her to go.

She just walked over and lied down as he said, without questioning. Rinclosed her eyes, sealing her dead orbs and fell asleep.

'It hurts' he thought as he looked at her sleeping figure. 'How can she do exactly what I ask her to without asking a single question? Why is she so obedient? Does she have experience of being used? Or could it be worse..?' Law thought.

He shoved off the thoughts from his mind. Whatever her past is, hes going to find out.

-at night-

He went up to his bed. Rin was still sleeping. She was in the exact same position as before, hands on her sides and not spreading out at all.

She immediately opened her eyes as I sat down on the bed. "If you want I could sleep outside or on the couch, the floor is okay too" she said sternly.

"You don't need to," Law said, laying down on the bed beside her. "So you want me for sexual pleasure?" she asked, not even a hint of curiosity, disgust or surprise.

"No!" Law shouted. "Then, because you're a sadist and want to punish me?" she asked in the same tone. "No! None of those!" he shouted again but in a much lower voice than before.

"Then, for company?" she asked slowly. "No" he said. He turned and went over her, using his right hand to hold up his weight above her.

Law looked into the dead orbs of Rin she called eyes. "Stop making it sound like I'm the bad guy. I just want to treat you and bring you back from your heartless state, got it?" he stated. She nodded slightly.

He pulled back and turned the other direction. "Go to sleep," he said and went to sleep himself. Rin had too, gone to the world of her nightmares once again.