∞19∞

Chapter 19: take my body downtown into sexyville

Macy's POV

My mother, currently at my dads, I needed something to distract me. Looking down at my phone, my contact Harry Potter comes up. Good. Messaging him to come over he does.

"Harry I'm ready."

He looks at me, completely shocked. "Wait I'm taking you out to dinner tonight? F-"

"No. Harry I'm ready for you to," I lower myself so that he could see down my shirt. "take my body downtown into sexyville," I whisper seductively, twirling my hair.

He sighs. "Are you jealous about something again? I told you before that I like you for who you are-"

I pull Harry down onto the bed, ripping his buttoned shirt off and letting the buttons pop. I smile down at him, pressing my lips to his. He allows me to undo his pants and I watch him moan as I drag my tongue down his chest then torso. Face ashen and red, he grunts as I slide his pants down his legs. I stare at the bulge under his undies and feel my face ignite into flames. Tendrils of heat travel from his hands onto my bare arms and I let his lips go to my neck as I stare up at the ceiling, lips parted to let the sounds of my encouragement get to him.

He lifts me gently, grabbing my shirt and throwing it over my head as well. I watch it slide down against the wall and let him take in my red lace bra. He lets out a growl, eyes dilating over with hunger. He undoes my pants button, sliding them down as fast as possible. I get down and let my legs get on either side of his waist, staring down at him in my panties and bra and him in his undies. He stares at me expectantly. I look at his tattoos and see my name scrawled under his right nipple. Leaning over, I lick the spot where my name is and he lets out moan after moan into the empty room.

"Wait Macy... I can't do this," he shoves me off of him and I roll off the bed backwards, butt hiked in the air. "S- sorry!" he helps me stand to my feet, staring into my eyes; clearly trying to avoid looking at my chest with great force. "I'm not doing this with you but I will sleep in here with you tonight, ok?" he ushers me back to the bed, throwing the sheets over us.

Frowning, I let his bare arms and chest warm my bare back. I was actually pretty thankful that my cousin, Trish, the one I shared my dorm with, was out with the weirdo Logan. He picks her up everyday now and the only time I ever see her is at night when she's asleep. Even then, she normally stays over at his house. I just hoped she knows what she's got.

Harry snuggles me to him, cuddling me as I take in all of his tattoos. There were quite a few. I slide from his tight grip and put my tongue to his chest, sliding down until I make it to his boxers and I feel him stiffen. His heart was beating rapidly and I knew that any moment he would be my peasant; succumbing to my whelm.

"Stop being a tease, Macy, and Vern didn't give you," he hoists me back up to his eye level. "permission to enter the vortex."

Usually his teenage boy horniness would have grossed me out, but at the spur of the moment I just wanted him to whisper dirty things to me all night. Just not while he was treating me like a child and taking away the one thing I wanted.

He climbs on top of me, avoiding my chest area once again before tickling my sides while laughing. Kicking around I slide out from under the covers exposing my body right whenever Trish and Logan walk in laughing.

Frozen in place, Logan takes in the sight before him, staring at my chest area in shock before taking in Harry's underwear in shock as well. I let out a little squeal, throwing the covers over my bare body. I peak out from under the covers, eyes wide in fright. I didn't know that they'd be back! Trish takes in the scene while blinking rapidly before closing the door silently behind her with a click.

"Wow," Harry scratches the back of his neck. "Does it look as bad as it... looks?" he asks, sucking in his bottom lip.

I smash my lips together, blushing. "Yup. We are so in trouble," I whisper, pushing my dark hair over my shoulder in complete embarrassment. This was so not good.

"I don't like that Logan first looked at your breasts, but after he looked at my balls!" He throws his hands in the air, voice in disgust. "The kids a creeper officially. Even after the whole worshipping room he had for you was top notch but looking at Vern like that?" he shivers. "Not. Cool. Now excuse me while I go calm not only my nerves, but give him a good old talk." Harry walks to the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

I burst into a fit of giggles at Harry's previous outburst. I didn't think that life with my mom being back could be so strong but I was thankful Harry had said no because he knew and I knew that I would have regretted it afterwards.

This has been twice this week that I have tried to get some from Harry and I only hoped that I wouldn't give in until marriage. Promising myself this, Harry walks in and waves at me before sneaking back into bed with me.

"Think they'll come in again?" he asks, pressing himself against me.

I chuckle. "Nope."

"Good."

Vote! Comment! Follow!

Question: Is it steamy enough? I don't want to make the WHOLE thing sexual but I think I need to add a bit because IRL this junk happens... idk. Anyways thanks for reading!