∞13∞

Chapter 13: Concrete Piling Painting

Macy's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about him. How his dark brown hair complimented his pale skin, how his green eyes made his bad boy persona completely fake. I must have gotten bit by the love bug yesterday, cause I wanted another taste from those huge lips of his. After our intimate kiss, we had parted ways in an awkward wave towards one another and here it is the next day.

Scrolling through my texts, I rapidly think in my mind how amazing it'd be to have Harry message me first. Doesn't look like it though. Clicking on the tiny keys, I ask him if he'd like to do something tonight. Chewing on my thumb nail I wait for his reply. It literally says sure. Frowning, I take whatever answer I can get. Texting my ok I wait by sitting on my couch.

*

Harrys POV

Rose. The perfect love symbol because they represent all things sensual, sacred, pure, and romantic. Holding my bouquet in hand, I can smell the scent. In the Western traditions the rose was sacred to Aphrodite (Venus) and was her emblem of beauty. It meant a symbol of passion, desire, voluptuousness, and physical perfection. At least that's what Google says.

Apparently there was a specific amount that represented my love in different forms. One rose meant I was the one, so of course I only bought one. Not just to save money. Straightening out my white collared shirt, I ring her doorbell. It was always excitingly riveting to go to somebody's house you've never seen before; or at least it was for me.

She opens the door within seconds a huge smile on her lips. "Hey," her eyes travel down to where the single rose is in my hand. I watch her cheekbones turn a light pink. "Is that for me?" Macy asks.

I nod, handing her the blood red flower. "I made us a reservation to eat somewhere," I say all business and professional like.

Macy grins, sniffing the flower. "Well then take me." She places her rose in a vase on her desk beside her leather brown couch, and I hold my arm out for her to take. Macy giggles as I walk us down the steps and carefully pick her up, setting her in my passenger side. She buckles herself in while I make my way to my side. "Where are we going?" She asks after I've got in.

I give her a side along glance. "Why would I tell you?" I ask, arching a brow.

She rolls her eyes, staring me down. "I'll call you Harry The Big Curly Haired Doofus if you don't tell me."

"How original," starting the car up I look behind me for any signs of life. Finding none, I peel out of her driveway. "We're going to this diner called 'Cupentillo' where they have everything. Wine, steak, chocolate covered strawberries, you name it it's in there."

Macy nods her head along. "I've never heard of Cupentillo."

I chuckle. "That's because I," I thump her in the ear. "Just made that place up."

She frowns at me. "Tell me where we're going."

"I would tell you," I make my voice drop three octaves. "But then I'd have to kill you."

Macy looks at me surprised. "Did that strain your throat?" She seemed actually sincere.

I nod my head. "Yea it kinda did." It felt kind of screechy now but it was totally worth it. Macy laughs staring straight ahead.

She shakes her head, sucking in her bottom lip. "I'll bet."

"Interesting."

Macy turns in her seat towards me. "Where are we going?" I could feel her eyes on me as I gripped the steering wheel. Did she have to ask that question? Sighing at my own disappointing behavior for caring that she cared, I speak up.

"Some where... Not telling."

Her eyes widen. "That's so not fair!" She looks at me suspiciously as I swallow hard. I felt like a bug being poked and prodded under a microscope.

"Yup," staring deep into her eyes, Macy frowns again. "Any who, it has been a year, so tell me about yourself. Any siblings now?"

I take Macys hand in mine, resting it against the console in between our seats. "I have one sibling and my mom and dad are named- well you already know. I moved from Arkansas to come to Tennessee so I could go to Tech University, you followed me here," I smile at the memory. "And then they made my Ours movie a month ago."

I grin. "I bet you missed me so much."

I continue staring at the road. The place we were headed was a place under the bridge. I wanted to show her the painting I did of her under the bridges on the concrete pilings. You're probably accusing me of vandalism but tons of people draw and write on those. Pulling into the lakes view, I grin at her. "Follow me and watch for snakes."

She nods as I walk to her side and open the door. Setting her gently down on the sand we begin walking towards the concrete pilings under the bridge. Once we're close enough, I place my hands over her eyes. "Ready?"

Macys lips turn up in a smile. "Yes."

Positioning her body straight in front of it, I remove my hands from over her eyes and her eyes fall on the painting. "Did..." she reaches out, touching her painted face. "Did you do all this?" She whispers. I stand off to the side while watching her movements. This was a good sign. She wasn't going to accuse me of vandalism.

"Yes." She turns towards me, her curly brown hair dancing around her shoulders. I watch tears feel her eyes as she looks at the master piece again. "Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry-"

Macy stops me with her hand. "No, no. It's beautiful. I can't believe you made this for me." She walks towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I smile to myself rubbing her back. "Thank you. I really do," she pulls back, staring into my eyes. "appreciate it." I wipe away her fallen tear with my thumb, kissing her forehead.

VOTE!

Question: Have you followed my 2nd account candy_topia21?