∞5∞

Chapter 5: Cool

Macy's POV

Knocking on Harry's door, his green eyes are the first thing I see. The lights streamed outside onto his pavement. "Hey," I say with an awkward wave. That rhymed.

"Come on in!" Harry says this with his dimples poking into his cheek. He ushers me in with his hands leading the way. Snorting at the move, I take a seat at the black and leather couch that he had obviously taken from his mansion in Arkansas. "I made tea," he pours it from the green kettle into a glass. "Hope you don't mind."

I smile. "That's very thoughtful of you," taking the glass from him, I raise my right pinkie into the air. Harry chokes on his tea, pounding on his own chest with his fist. "Are you alright?" Jumping to my feet, I smack on Harry's back while his face turns a bright red.

"It's ok," he coughs. "I was only dying for a second there," he sets his glass down, wiping his mouth. "I'm fine now."

Rolling my eyes I sit down in my seat until I see Hacy walk out from behind the couch. Her little tail brushes against my leg as she purrs at the connection. She wasn't a baby kitten anymore now. Picking her up, I place her on my thighs and look to where Harry watches me with interest.

"What?"

He smiles, heart shaped lips denting in the middle. "Nothing. So how was your day?"

I roll eyes yet again. "This is so not why you invited me over to your house at night," I scowl at him, fixing my napkin. "Why'd you want me here?"

Harry stands to his towering height then places his hands on either side of the couches chair rest, face inches from mine. "I want you to break up with Ian," before I can speak he places his tanned finger across my lips, muffling the sound. "I'll make a deal with you," he drums his fingers against my bottom lip then sits down on the coffee table, legs open. "If you break up with Ian, I will make you the most happiest women in the world."

I arch a brow. "And what if I'm happy now?" I retort standing up, sass in my tone. I set the cat down and watch her race behind the couch. She must sense the heat in the room.

He stands up too, face in mine. "I know you aren't! Be with me, Macy! I can show you," his lips graze the shell of my ear, creating goose bumps. "Just how perfect you are in a way that he never can!" He spits out the word 'he' with venom lacing in his tone. "I need you. You are the light to my day; the spring in my step; the sugar in my diet; the... the..." his eyes look from my lips to my eyes. "beauty in your body."

My lips part in awe and before I can even think, my lips are smashed into Harry's. Power laces through the connection, igniting my world on fire. I press his hands into my hair then grip onto his curly brown locks. I shove my tongue into his ever greeting and thankful mouth. Pushing him backwards, I could feel his muscles through his shirt.

I push him onto the couch and lick down his neck. This was it. I wanted Harry so much. Our breaths intertwined, his hot and minty on my face. Climbing on top of him, he grips my waist as I smother kisses down his neck and face. He lets out a groan as my hand travels down his chest all the way to his pants. I unzip them then watch him do the same to mine.

A fierce growl escapes my lips and Harry grins at me. He pushes me onto the couch, licking down my chest as his hands touch everywhere they can. I push him off me only to climb on him.

The door swings open from outside exposing Trish. I hurriedly jump off of Harry, fixing my clothing and messy hair. "Trish... Hey," I awkwardly wave at her and Trish blushes.

Trish looks between me and Harry. "Dating again?"

"Y-Yes."

She nods at me. "Cool," she closes the door behind her while I could feel my face and body burning to the core. I'm just thankful she got here before I regretted something major in the morning.

I turn to Harry. His face was flushed, curly locks messy, his pants unzipped, his shirt wrinkled, and eyes vibrant. "I've got to uh..." I bump into the door. "Uh... go... Yea." I yank open the door exiting Harry's house.

I wonder what Trish wanted. Why did she have to tell me the moment I went to Harrys that was so important?

Walking to our house, I open the door to reveal Trish and... Logan. The boy who had been sweet then crazy,, then inhuman, then a sexual harasser, then an abuser, then sweet, then in a hospital... He was here in my home, on my couch, and importantly on my cousin making out full force and throttle.

The scary thing was, Logan's hands were covered in blood, and Trish was licking it.

Vote? :)

Most of you thought it was Trish and Harry AHAHAHA! No. Harry isn't a cheater. He's such a cutie that I want in real life.

Question: It got a little heated... Did you like that? You are some horny teens, after all.