∞7∞

Chapter 7: Hacy? Hacy.

Macy's POV

 ∞

I'm breaking up with Ian. For that I was sure. I wanted Harry. The ache in my heart never failed to destroy me piece by piece until I dumped Ian. Walking straight up to Ian's perfectly muscled body, I tap on his shoulder. He turns around, plump pink lips turning upwards exposing his perfectly white straight teeth.

"Macy, hey!"

"Yea hi," I grumpily slump my back against the locker. "This thing between us is over... Bye," I harshly state before walking off. Doing a mental jig in my mind, I rush down the hallway as I hear Ian's surprised gasp behind me. Just keep running, Macy! Just keep running! Normally I wasn't this harsh, but who wants to see a guy plead to get you back? Not me. I've experienced the awkwardness so much with Harry it was unnatural.

My eyes brighten up as I see Harry walking through the College school hallways. Grinning, I rush over to him. He looks down at me, green eyes vibrant. "Vas up?"

My brows knit together. "Vas? Where are you from? Transylvania?" I snort at my own joke and Harry laughs, throwing his head back causing it to hit the locker.

"Ow f-"

"Watch your mouth," I snap at him.

He closes his mouth instinctively. "I was just going to say fudge. I want some uh," he rubs the back of his neck, a move he does a lot when lying. "Fudge..."

I laugh, grinning. "So... Would you want to go out, possibly?" I blurt out. He looks down at me in surprise, pushing his disgustingly long hair back with a bobby pin that he pulls from his pocket. He touches the scruff on his beard, making a thinking expression. "Really Harold? As if you need to think about it! You are such a jerk."

Harry laughs. He flicks my nose with his finger, nodding. "I guess I could do some charity work by dating you..." he contemplates a bit longer. "Welcome back to the relationship, Hacy."

"Hacy," I smile at the ship name.

"Yea... Hacy."

"Hacy?"

"Hacy."

"Hacy?"

"Hacy."

"Hacy?"

"HACY!" Harry growls out. "This isn't that dumb book The Fault In Our Stars where they say 'Okay?' 'Okay'. Like more than they actually have a sentence."

I frown at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "That book is not dumb. You're dumb. And I thought it was romantic," I say.

He laughs. "Heck no. The things I do? That's romantic. The stuff about two ill people isn't cute. It's sad and that's all I have to say about that... Jack."

I nod my head at his rhyming scheme then walk inside of my first class period. English. My favorite. Walking in, Harry follows behind me. "You have this class too?"

"Yup," he pops the 'p'. "Follow me to the back."

"Nothings changed," I say, watching him pull out a Dum-Dum sucker and eating it. "I hope you know I'm going to cheat off of your tests since you had, like, all A's in High School."

Harry grins. "I would expect nothing less of you," he replies, pulling out his chair. The professor walks in a few minutes later writing down 'ME' on the board in chalk before sitting down at his desk. I scrunch my brows in confusion. I was used to teachers telling me what to do, what the heck? I start to stand up to ask for help when Harry places his hand on my wrist.

"All you do is get a piece of paper and write down things about you."

I nod then start jotting down things about me.

"Macy Jauregui?" The professor questions. My eyes slowly rise from my paper as the professor pushes his round glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Come up here and tell us a little about you."

Swallowing hard, I walk up the aisle to where the front was. "Ok well. I came from Tennessee; I want to be a professional writer; I'm pretty good at art; I have a step-mom and dad with a younger brother as of a year ago," I push my brown hair behind my ear, keeping my eyes on Harry as I speak. "And uh that's about it."

The professor nods and I hand him my paper. Walking back down the aisle, I sit down in my chair as the professor calls on Harry. Harry confidently walks to the front, popping his Dum-Dum sucker out of his mouth.

"Alright well I'm Harry Styles; I love long walks on the beach with my girlfriend; I like to sculpt things out of wood; I have a cat who I called Hacy due to my girlfriend and I's ship name; I'm good in school; and I love Dum-Dum suckers." He hands the paper to the professor and saunters to the desk. He winks at me then sits in his spot.

The rest of the day went smoothly except when I realized that in every single class I had Harry, and during seventh period I had a very upset Ian in that class. I really hoped Harry wouldn't start anything to him and he didn't after I threatened him.

After school, I exit the college building as Harry meets me at the doors. "Hello," he takes my hand in his as my eyes land on where Ian's saddened face meets my own. Awkwardly looking away, Harry pulls me to his BMW and helps me to my feet. He jumps into his side and starts the car up. "Why does Ian keep pouting like a baby?" He asks.

I snort. Although it was funny, it made me feel a bit guilty. I literally broke up with Ian just to date Harry, and not to mention I ended it in the meanest way. Oh well. I'm sick of being nice twenty-four seven. "I don't know. He is such a loser, I know," I reply, looking out the window.

Only Ian wasn't really a loser. He was just a boy who fell for the wrong girl whose heart was already taken by a handsome boy named Harry. Taking a deep breath, my heart thundered in my ears as I joined my hand in Harry's. It just felt right.

Vote :)

Question: How do ya feel about our cute couple being back together?