∞8∞

Chapter 8: Horny Harry vibes

Harry's POV

"Come on," I press my lips to Macy's ear, whispering those same words as I hold her in my arms. I spin her in a circle, hopping her up into the air as gently and painlessly as possible.  She grins down at me as she wraps her legs around my waist, pale cheeks lighting a light pink whenever I wink at her action. Setting her down, I lead her away from everything.

We were currently at the beach, the moonlight glistening against the sparkling blue water that twinkled against the stars from above. It gently lapped against the waves as I lead her towards the shore, hand in hand.

"Lets skinny dip," I suggest, grabbing at my clothes.

She arches a brow. "No, you're crazy."

I shrug. "Maybe. Come on, take a chance!" I whine, pulling her to the water. She was wearing a white strapless dress that flowed along with the breeze while her dark locks drifted along with the wispy words that floated from the wind; dancing.

Macy bites on her lower lip before looking up at me, green blue eyes sparkling. "Unzip my dress for me, please."

I swallow hard, watching her turn around as I let my hands glide across her silky and warm flesh. My hands were cool and I prayed under my breath that it wasn't uncomfortable on her flesh. I notice the infinite necklace still strapped around her neck, and I smile. Slowly traveling down her neck, I move the long dark locks off to her right shoulder; draping it there so I can unzip it.

I let the zippers zipper glide down the jagged line until it shows her perfect skin. Swallowing even harder at the sight, I look away before pulling my clothes off hurriedly then diving into the water. This was probably a bad idea. I could only block out the animal in my pants for so long. I wasn't going to pull any moves on her-- maybe-- due to her being Christian and everything.

Scrunching my brows at my horrible planning, I take a deep breath through my mouth. There's nothing wrong with this Harry, I think to myself, Be a big boy. Dunking my head under the water, I come back up only to see Macys naked body. Go back under! Go back under, Hazzah! I dunk back under and swim the opposite way, trying to not think of the things buzzing through my mind.

Pushing back to the surface, I look around until I see the top of Macys head. "This water is cold," she chatters out, staring up at the huge moon above us.

I snort, pulling her towards me. "Yup," I kiss her temple. "You took the chance, now deal," I grin at her before going back under water before she could possibly hit me which we all know she would. Swimming through the water, it glides through my fingertips as I pop out a few seconds later. "But the scenery is all worth it, am I right?"

Macy chuckles. "Score one for Harry, har har," she replies in a flat tone.

I snort. "I have more than one, sweet pea," I nod towards her necklace. "I've done lots of sweet things."

She nods. "True."

Macy's POV

He swims towards me, placing his lips to my ear. "Oh by the way, whenever I was swimming I opened my eyes and seen your body." My face grows hot as I nod.

"I figured you'd do something like this. Pig," I splash water into his face as he laughs loudly.

"Oh and what the heck is that weird thing on your-"

My face grows hotter. "Knock it off. It's a birthmark!"

He arches a brow. "In the shape of Sarry Htyles-"

"It's a tattoo, ok?" I growl out, swimming away. I could Harrys loud gasp behind me.

"The perfect Christian has a tattoo?" He says, disbelief in his words.

I frown, sighing loudly. "Like you don't have tattoos. I've seen them."

He winks at me. "So you seen the one on my d-"

"Stop!"

"I was going to say duck," he says, sly grin on his lips. Sure. That's what he was going to say. Rolling my eyes, I swim to the bank and hurriedly pull my clothes on. I hear a cat call behind me, knowing it's Harry I blush deeply then yank my undies, my shirt, and then my pants on. I was freezing. My hair was in clumps as I jog to Harry's car.

Hopping in, I sneak a glance out the window and see Harry in all of his glory exiting the water. My mouth goes dry. It glistened against his tanned skin; illuminating his perfectly toned abs while his curly brown hair flips out on the ends in dark black clumps. My eyes travel lower until I see something even darker and longer sticking out.

Eyes widening, I look away and stare out at the woodsy area behind the water. I can't believe that I just looked at him! This is so unlike me. It must be the Horny Harry vibes. You know the vibes that radiate off of Harry's obviously twenty-four seven horny self? Yea, that's the one.

Vote! :) I updated because I have NO HOMEWORK! OH MY GOSH! I'M HAPPY! :D

Question: Have you heard the song 'Drag Me Down' by One D? o; So good.