Chapter 33: RIP E

Evelyn
I dropped Noelle off by my mom, and hurried to the hospital, when I arrived , I ran in...

My hair was all over, my eyes were red and puffy and I saw Antonia...

" T , where is he? He's going to be okay right? Please tell my husband is going to be fine..." I cried as she hugged me..

" He's going to be fine, the doctor should be out in a minute or two to tell us what's going on with E," she said rubbing my back..

****

" Mrs. Wright?" The doctor walked in asking.

" I'm she.." I said standing up, wiping my face.

" I'd like to speak to you and Eric alone, please.." He said showing me to E's room...

I saw a wide awake Eric, and I instantly ran in and hugged him, "You're good right?" I asked.

" Baby I'm fine, but where's my baby girl?" He asked.

" By my mom, "

" Okay, we have some good and bad news..." The doctor said.

" Okay? Give us the bad news first , " I said holding E's hand.

" Well unfortunately, Eric you've been diagnosed with AIDS, it's a ..." The doctor spilled.

I let go of his hand and looked at him in shock, speechless.

" I know what it is, what you mean AIDS there's no way, I've only been with this lady right here for the last couple of years, some wrong.." E said.

" No, we've tested 5 plus times, same result..."

" So what you're trying to say, I have AIDS," I said frustrated.

" Well that's the good news, didn't you have a baby, a couple of months ago?" He asked, as I nodded, " well, we looked through your files, you don't have it and neither does your child, we would've detected that at childbirth.."

I became relieved but not for my husband, " Well what about me Doc?" E asked.

" Well you have a count of 17 T cells and we can have you in here for about 6 months at the most.."

" So what are you tryna say?" I asked.

" He doesn't have much time left, I'm sorry..." The doctor said...

All we could do was cry, and think about our child, Noelle..

*******
6 Months Later
E's Funeral

Noelle was now 8 months, and it's the day she says goodbye to her father...

I had to say goodbye to my husband, my last few words...

" I can stand up here, and say everything is going to be alright, but it's not, I'm hurting , the family's hurting and my child will be hurt in the near future... I can't teach her what a man can teach her, as a mother... Eric was my bestfriend, my lover, my ride or die, and lastly my husband.. It's hard to say goodbye to someone you have been spending your life with , side by side, but it's time I let him go... He may not be here with US physically but he's here spiritually, I love you baby, Rest in Peace!"

That was my final words! 😘😘

~Quality❤️✨

That's the end of the book! I will have another chapter showing their future lives, the children, marriage, relationships and more! Hope you enjoyed! 😘✨