Chapter 29: Anti-Jerry Heller

Cube

" Fuck the police is just a warning that's it, I'm a journalist just like you, but you can't treat people like that and expect them not to rise up.. Difference is I'm brutally honest." I said ..

" What's your relationship with the Nation of Islam?" The reporter asked.

" Their my... know what, that question right there proves to me how bad of a reporter you are," I said sitting up in my chair, " I get it, the bigger the story, the bigger the check eh?"

He nodded, this nigga.

" What's your name, mane?" I asked with my hand out.

"Brian." He said about to shake it.

I took it back, " You're the dick Brian, get the fuck out my house..."

I walked inside to see a straight faced Antonia...

" What? I just told it like it was,"
I said going to the fridge.

" I can see that obviously," she said..

I walked up and wrapped my arms around her, " Don't start being petty, come on , we've been happy , very happy!" I said rubbing her stomach , giving her kisses on the cheek...

" You know what's my problem?" She asked.

I stopped and looked at her, "What I do?"

She turned around and faced me, " The kids are not home right now, so that leaves you and I with the house to ourselves.."

I bit my lip, " Hmm, meet you up in 5!"

" Don't make me wait to long!" She said going upstairs..

Easy

" Babe, I'm sorry to tell you , but Jerry has been ripping you off.. " Evelyn said, " from the beginning.."

I became infuriated, I didn't say anything but I slid the papers across the room..

" E , calm down.." Evelyn said.

" Calm down? Eve I have 4 kids and one on the way, losing my house, having you stress, I'm stressing," I said standing up, yelling..

" Yeah E, I get that, but it's not like your broke, we can still take care of the babies and provide for ourselves.." She tried saying..

I punched that wall causing her to scream, " I'm sorry for frightening you, but I have to go handle something with Jerry.." I said.

With that I left, before she starts overreacting... I headed over to his house with the papers..

When I made it there he is gate was open, I went to the back door and saw him standing in his kitchen..

I didn't knock or anything, I just walked in..

" Okay, whatcha called for Eric?" He asked sounding worried.

" Have a seat, Jerry.." I said.

" Mane what's all this for?" He asked.

" Have a seat, Jerry." I said in a higher tone..

He went sit down, and I sat down across from him..

" So after all these years, this is what it has come too?" I asked, as I put the papers on the table.

He looked at them, " What that slut of a babymama you call of yours, checked this?"

" Look don't disrespect my girl, it can get real up in this bitch, ight? My patience with you isn't there right now.."

" Then what are you trying to say? That I haven't taken care of you, you and I did this! It's business ... "

" Jerry ! This isn't taking care of me, you know how much money , you've been taking from me! Huh?"

" Do I cover my ass? Yes .. But it's business Eric.. Don't act like you didn't know.."

" I didn't know but I'm not about to go back and forth with yo ass, it's simple ... You're fired!"

He was in tears by time I left calling out my name, " Eric!"

But I'm through with him! Cube was right all along, so was Dre...

Cube

I smacked Antonia's ass, as I was hitting it from the back, " Ahh!"

" You like that huh?!" I asked, going at a faster pace.

She nodded, as saying juices flowed down and became visible on the sheets...

Just as we were about to do
Round 2🏁!

" Daddy, Mommy! We're home!"

"Damn !" We both said hurrying to the bathroom...

~Quality😂💦✨