Chapter 7

O'Shea's POV
We're 4 months into tour, and I still haven't gotten my damn check nor contract, and I've been writing hits for this album , this tour for months now, and not being able to see my money...

But I'm not going to say anything right now due to keeping everything peaceful...

But anyways, I regret everything that happened between Antonia and I, she's been ignoring my calls and everything else.. She's my girl and I really need to talk to her...

Antonia's POV
I haven't talked to Cube in a week now, and actually don't plan on it.. I mean I miss him and more but I'm not about to get played...

I just came out of my room to overhear my mom and dad's conversation...

" Well to late, cause me and a bunch of my fellow cops, went ahead and reported the song "Fuck The Police" and " Straight Outta Compton" ..." My dad said...

I opened the door and included myself in this conversation, " You did what?!" I exclaimed.

" Aww Babygirl, it was the right thing to do... Those boys are troublemakers, and I don't think that would be right if you and others all around the world is listening to that crap!" He said hugging me.

" No daddy! And that's not right! That's my boyfriend who's in this group daddy! And I support him! Atleast he's trying to be something !" I yelled pushing him away.

" Aww Babygirl.. No no when you told me you were dating , I didn't know you meant one of those boys..." My mom jumped in..

" Ma, no stop.. You know how hard it is making it out the ghetto! And you're blocking the way they earn money!"

" Yeah by disrespecting us.. Me as an officer...if you haven't forgotten, I'm your father young lady..." He yelled back.

" Well maybe if you and your fellow officers wouldn't try to be "gangsters" then maybe they'll give y'all some respect.."

Then my mom slapped me, " How dare you back talk your father like that Antonia, we raised you better than this..." She said.

I looked at her while holding her cheek , fighting back my tears... I just went in my room and grabbed my purse, clothes or anything.. And with that headed out to my car , going by Evelyn..

**
Once I pulled up to her house, I was heated and I had tears flowing down my face ... I started banging on the door...

" Evelyn open the door please?!" I yelled.

Someone quickly came open the door but it wasn't Evelyn it was Brian, did I mention they were bro and sis...

" Hey, what's wrong ?" He asked letting me in.. " What's up with yo face .." He said..

" My mother hit me.. Where's Evelyn.?" I questioned sitting down wiping my face , not wanting to him to see me cry...

" She's in her room packing..." He said.

" Packing for what .."

" You know she's going out to Detroit , to go see E.. And surprise him..." He said. " But what's wrong, what happened?"

" Brian why are you worried?" I said..

" Because you're a hard head, and you never cry.." He said.

" Well it's over Cube.." I said.

" Why you stressing over this nigga T?" He asked..

" I'm not ... But what dad did was so ruthless, and coldhearted.." I said..

" And what comes out his mouth isn't.." He said referring to Cube..

I was about to answer him until Evelyn came in...

" Hey , what you doing here?" She asked..

" Same question, Why you didn't tell me your going to Detriot?" I asked.

" Hmm I miss my man and I think you miss yours too..."  She said..

" Yeah , mhm .. He's the reason I got into it with my parents... I have to talk to him..." I said..

" Aww Alright! Well good thing I got a deal on these tickets..." I said...

" Alright , I'll tell my brother to bring my stuff packed cause I damn sure ain't going back to that house..."

" You're going to have to go back sooner or later..." She implied..

" Whatever.."

O'Shea's POV
Well we're outside, it's late and we're playing dominos... Then Jerry ass come in the middle of our game interrupting...

" I hate to be the terror of bad news but it's letter from the FBI..." He said laying it out on the table...

" Ohh shit.." I said..

" So what we're not supposed to care about this?" E asked picking it up.

" I mean what the letter said Jerry?" Dre asked.

"Song created by NWA, Straight Outta Compton, and F the Police has produced violence against Law and has insulted the law.." Basically saying that , if we perform the song we get arrested..

" Mane Fuck the law enforcement , we have a freedom of speech, tf can they do to us.."

" You want provoke violence?" Jerry asked. " I think you guys should just lay lowkey with the songs.."

" Not play what?! Fuck that Jerry.." Ren said.

Jerry kept going on and on... Easy grabbed the paper...

" See this right here.. THIS is publicity... We take this to the press  and we show them what kind of discrimination, and etc.." He said...

" Hell yeah, I'm feeling that.." I said dapping him...

" If that's what you want to do.." Jerry said..

" That's what I want to do ..." E said cutting him off...

" Sorry to be a bad terrorist but .." He then slammed his dominos on the table...

" Shit.." I yelled.

" Shh, before we get put out another hotel.." Jerry said ..

We laughed, this is our 2nd hotel of the night! 😂💯

~Quality💕✨