Chapter 31: Baby, Baby, Baby

Antonia
So, as of right now, I'm helping Cube get packed for his tour, which I wasn't to sure to go on..

" So, I'm leaving in two days, have you made up your mind?" He asked.

" Yes, I have , I don't think it's right for me to tag along this time. We have children now, and they would be bored just being on a tour bus just traveling.." I said not looking at him, packing.

" But, Antonia I want you to come, really." He said.

" O'shea this shouldn't be something that we argue about, I trust you, you should trust me, " I said zipping the suitcase up.

I walked up to him and sat on his lap, he gave me that look he does, I giggled.

" Smile," I said pinching his cheeks.

" Stop." He said moving my hand.

"Aww, your really upset?" I laughed standing up.

" Hell yea, that means ion get no punani on the road."

" Aww poor baby," I said pecking his lips.

He laid back on the bed, and I heard the house phone ringing, I picked up...

" Hello? Fr, right now? Alright I'm on my way, Ight?" I said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Cube asked.

" Evelyn's in labor , not just " Oo my water broke!" the baby is coming like now.. Let's go!" I said smacking his forehead.

" Okay damn," he said getting up..

We got Jr. and Kristen settled in their car seats and we headed off...

***
We finally made it to the hospital about 15 minutes later, and everyone was there..

E hugged me, dapped Cube, and kissed the twins forehead...

" So where is she?" I asked sitting down , holding Jr.

" Well she had to have a c-section.." Evelyn's mom said.

" Oo, I know she's not going to like that..." I said.

" Right," Her mom said, " I hope my baby is doing fine.."

" So do I , " E said looking uneasy.

" Are you ready to meet your babygirl?" Cube asked.

" Most definitely, I'm just worried,"

" Don't, she'll be just fine, both of them.." I said.

Two Hours Later

Eazy

Evelyn was now back in her room , so we walked in and she was holding our baby girl...

" Oh my gosh, she's beautiful!" Antonia said.

" Ain't that right, look how chunky she is!" Cube said.

" Hey baby, I'm your daddy!" I said, pinching her cheeks.

" She's ours, I can't believe it! I told you Cube, it just took me two more years!" Evelyn said giggling a bit.

" Who's that mommy?" Kirsten asked..

" Oh that's your godsister," Antonia said.

" What did you name her?" Cube asked.

I looked at her, and she looked at me...

********************************

Okay, since this book is about to be over in the next few chapters, I want to let my readers chose the name for the baby!

So comment some name below , and make sure it's some very interesting!

Much love , Quality❤️

Baby Girl in MM😍👶🏽✨