Chapter 28: 1993 Problems

Cube
I've been writing my new movie Friday, in the living room , while Kristen and Jr was in their play room...

Antonia walked downstairs and kissed me , and jumped on the couch...

" How's the writing going ?" She asked turning on the tv.

" Great.. Im diggin this new movie Friday.. "

Then she gasped, " Aww look at you guys!" I turned around to see them playing Straight Outta Compton.. " You guys were so young!"

I went to the couch as she laid her head in my chest , " Yeah we were pretty dope, and we had some dope ass songs too!" I said looking at her as she looked at me...

I was about to kiss her until, the kids ran in and jumped on us..

" Ehh! Mommy daddy kiss." Kristen said covering her eyes...

" Aww hush!" I said holding her, as Antonia held Jr..

" Daddy who's on tv?" Jr asked.

" Ohh son, that's me way back.." I said thinking if only things went the right way...

Easy
I'm so stressed out, I'm in the middle of losing my house, Evelyn is on my ass, she's pregnant and Ruthless is having some money problems... 

I was measuring some weed , when I had to cough...

" Yoo E, you good?" Ren asked..

" Yeah mane, I'm good you good..." I said..

" Just checking on you mane..." He said..

" Well I'm good, I'm just fucking stressing, I'm downgrading houses, I have another child on the way, I'm pissed!" I said coughing...

" Eric, Eric! How about we go outside." Jerry said.

" Hold on Jerry.."

" Eric , come on.."

" Didn't I say hold on , Jerry! I'll be out in a second.." I said looking at him..

***
Later that night ...

I was in the bathroom while, Evelyn was in the bed, reading a magazine..

I walked in and laid on the bed, "What's wrong?" She asked.

" I don't know where the money's going .." I said.

" Well you know I know the business, give me the papers and I'll have them overlooked for you ight..." She said pulling me over to her..

" I love you.." I said kissing her..

" You what?" She asked playfully.

"I love you.."

" I love you too Eric!" She said giggling kissing back..

~Quality❤️✨

There's some ups and downs, but that's how life rolls!