Chapter 8

The Day before The Show..

Antonia's POV
So we made it to Detroit, and we booked ourselves a hotel, it was nice ... I haven't talked to my parents since that happened but whatever...

" Bhh this room is nice !" I exclaimed, jumping on my bed.

" Yes indeed, $150 out our pocket for a two day stay.." She said laying back on hers.

" That's not bad thou... You spoken to E today?" I asked.

" Nahh I'm just gon stay under the radar... I want him to be surprised..."

" Yeah, well all this traveling ... I'm tired ..."

" Night !"

O'Shea's POV
So we're on our tour bus, getting back to traveling. to get ready for our last show, tomorrow ... in Detriot.. As we were leaving out we saw , some of the " fans" rolling over our shit; I found that disrespectful..

" You speak a little truth, and people will lose their minds..." I said.

"Shidd, to be honest... They can do what they want.." Easy said as we all looked at him... " They brought them motherfuckers.." We laughed...

That was some real shit.. We still earning money..

***
The Next Day...

So the boys and I except E... went out to eat.. When we come back , that nigga and Jerry 😐✋🏾, eating expensive Lobster and Steak with champagne..

" Yoo I'm going to meet y'all up there aight?" I told Dre and em.

" Ight.." They said as I walked over to their duo session..

" So What's up E, where the contracts at? What you forgot about me?" I asked.

"Mane you know what, ask Jerry.." E said sitting back in his chair.

" Noo bruh I'm talking to you not him.." I fired back.

" The contracts are being finalized... It's just going to talk some time... I wish I was getting paid by the hour.." Jerry said..

" Me too.." I said looking at the both of them. " I just want to know what's going on since I did write a lot of lyrics on this record.." I said looking directly at E.

Then Jerry ass had to include himself, " Everyone knows how important you are, Cube."

" They do?"

"Yeah that's what's going on " E said.

" Yeah everything is PROBABLY alright..I must be tripping." Then I saw E drink and I drunk it. " this shit taste pretty good..some day right?"

Both of those niggas stayed quiet..
I went to the Dre's Room.

" I think your overreacting mane; E's one of us.. What your thinking Cube doesn't make sense.."

" What doesn't make sense is that we're eating fat burgers while they eating expensive shit.."

.... This nigga basically told me he signed the contract and we should ride out the wave.. Fuck that...

***
The Last Show, in Detroit..

So we have performed our first set of songs and we had to go backstage, for what? I don't know ... So we're sitting down to only see these busta ass police...

"I'm Sector Steven Poche and you can not perform the following Fuck the Police because it engages violence and encourages rebellion if you choose to break the rules it will result in intermediate arrest with permission for the FBI.." He said..

I thought of his name and it's funny that Antonia's last name is Poche, and this nigga was giving me a dead stare like tf you gon do?

" Can we hurry this up? We have a show to do.." I said.

" Okay but watch yourselves.." He said..

We all stood up and turned around giving them our middle fingers , " Fuck the police!"

Antonia's POV
So we're here and those boys have did their first set of songs.. And they came back and they were extra turnt.... Eve and I was looking mighty fine... I cut my hair into a bob.. Right before we left Cali..

E just finished his part of Straight Outta Compton and I look to my right and Evelyn was getting it, I laughed..

" Yo that shit was dope!!" Dre said and I chuckled.

"Aye yall, y'all want know what these cops tried to tell us backstage.. They tried to tell us what tf we can and cannot play.. But we're NWA.." Cube said.

I sighed, this about to be some shit..

" Now everyone put their middle fingers in the sky.."

I put mine up but not high in the sky but then Evelyn put my hand higher...

" Support your man " she mouthed.

" Yo Dre I got some to say..."

That's when he started rapping Fuck The Police and I looked to my left and they started walking forward..

Before they could even get to the stage , all you heard was gunshots...

I froze , scared like tf and Evelyn dragged my ass but not to our car , following the guys... Tf why she doing that?! 😅

Cube's POV
We all took off and when we got to the parking lot, it was the police lined up one by one , we tried but our asses got arrested? Did we cry? Hell nah, we were tearing that shit up, even Jerry ass got arrested! 😂

The nigga that handcuffed me was Poche...

***
At the Police Department..

Someone bailed us out, and we weren't supposed to be out till tomorrow morning, due to our agent...

I was suspicious about who could it have been...

I walked out and I saw this girl with a short cut bob and she was wearing an NWA shirt , high waisted shorts... Beautiful but i knew it wasn't Antonia , she would never have cut her hair...

" Mane who tf bailed us out..." Easy said.

" Us!" One girl said. She turned around , it was Evelyn..

" Baby! " E said picking her up kissing her...

" E, I missed you so much!" She exclaimed...

I knew by then it was Antonia, I twirled her around and picked her up...

She giggled, " I missed you so much! I leave for 5 months and you cut your hair.."I said kissing her.

She pulled back, " I'm sure you did.. But I missed you too... And you know I had to switch it up.."

" You're still mad at me?!" I asked..

" She damn sure is.. Now put my daughter down , before I arrest yo ass.."

We all turned around and there it was ... Steven... Her dad? Police? Tf?

~Quality✨