Introduction.

𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚

𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚

you are my candy girl ...
and you got me wanting you.

💋

AURORA GRANGER was a lot of things. She was a great ally to side with on the field, and she was the worst enemy that you could ever make. She grew up to be perfect, to be efficient, and most of all, ruthless. She was everything, a slab of stone cut from a marble, a diamond left in the dust, she was a metaphor for beautiful things that weren't what they seem. And that was the problem, she was forcibly made to be everything, to the point that her heart would feel nothing.

GARY UNWIN was nothing—rather, he grew accustomed to feel like nothing. He was a loyal partner, and a good friend to all, despite the dirty habits he picked up along the way. He grew up to play dirty, to praise honor among thieves, and most of all, to have a heart. He was a taker, as much as he was a giver, he was the metaphor for all things that had good in them no matter what. And that was their problem, he cared too much, going as far as to get in trouble for everything.

When the two coincidently cross paths, their newfound friendship seems to blossom out of the one thing that they had in common—charm.

He was a natural.    She was accustomed.

It was his instinct.     It was her habit.

And it was weird enough that his charm hadn't worked on her, but what bothered him more was the fact that her charm was working on him.

💋

STARRING.

camila mendes as aurora granger

naomi scott as luna cain

ALSO STARRING.

taron egerton as gary unwin

sophie cookson as roxanne morton

colin firth as harry hart

mark strong as merlin

sofia boutella as gazelle

💋

warning, this story includes graphic content such as sexual themes, violence, blood and gore, heavy profanity and mention of triggering topics.

copyright, 2017 © maximovas. all original content, such as characters, the plotline and the such, belong to me. all rights reserved.

disclaimer, fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.non-profit, educational or personal use tips thebalance in favor of fair use. i do not own Kingsman: The Secret Service and its franchise, and anything else that belongs to Matthew Vaughn and any respective owners. all rights belong to them.

💋

Kingsman: The Secret Service

semi-canon divergence

Eggsy Unwin x OC

💋

STATUS — ONGOING.
Started: March 30, 2017
Ended: -

💌

hello hello so here i am bringing u guys a kingsman fic of eggy mcunwin bc i noticed that this fandom's got a small community here on wattpad. also, be reminded that im a lowkey newbie to the fandom, so some things might not be completely 100% accurate, but don't worry, cuz i've already done my research on the pretty basic stuff, soo yeah.

anyway, i'd like to thank you for making it this far in this part's a/n and for giving this book a shot. have a lovely day and i hope you enjoy reading my work!

sidenote from future amelia:

hi, so this book has been going on for AGE and it is hella messy. there are a lot of inconsistencies, weird jabs (rory's dialogue is so CRINGY?) and i personally don't feel like it lives up to the standards that i was hoping it would be.

so, that being said:

I will be editing this book.

it'll be under heavy construction, with a shit ton of editing, new scenes, deleted scenes that I wrote but decided not to include, and overall just revised content.

for new readers, you won't be missing much. the original plot is actually okay, so I won't be deleting much. just mostly dialogue that I find irritatingly unnecessary.

for old readers, you might miss some lil jabs here and there. so I highly recommend skimming through the new updates, for new information that I've dropped, especially if you guys want to keep in touch with the story and rory.

I already have plans for these characters, because rory is the loml and by far the oldest character i have on my account (rip pandora, you will be missed) and you guys haven't seen luna at all but she (in my drafts) is an amazing bean. I just haven't found the right time and motivation to work on them. but, rest assured, you'll get to see it.

lots of love x