Chp. 20: Confessions

As a waiter lead us to our table, Mark looked down at his hand. It was intertwined with mine. He quickly looked up with a blank expression. We sat at one of those circling booth thingies. The lamp above us hung low and dim. I sat on one side and Mark sat on the other. The waiter left, telling us he would be back in a few minutes. "So..." Mark started. He pouted his lips and looked around the crowded restaurant. I gave him a reassuring look. "What have you been up to?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Thinking about you..." He mumbled quietly. He didn't realize he said that out loud so he looked at me quickly to see if I noticed. I played it off and raised an eyebrow, asking him to repeat himself. But I know exactly what he said. It's good I can hold back some blushing moments. "Shooting some videos, hanging with Ryan and Daniel, you know..the usual stuff." I gave him a half smile as the waiter comes back with a notepad and a pen. He gave me a smirk and looked at me confident with his grayish eyes. "And what will you have little lady?" He said, completely ignoring the fact that Mark is literally right in front of me. I gave him a weird glance and answered. "I'll just have the (insert food) please." "Alright." He said with a low voice winking at me. I felt sick at the fact that he's trying to win me over. He turned to Mark and rolled his eyes, not being polite at all. "And you?" He growled. Mark shot him a vicious look. "I'll have what she's having actually." He said with a fake smile at the end. The waiter scoffed and left with the orders on the written paper. "Weirdo." I said to myself quietly. I had hoped Mark hadn't heard me over the ruccus in the building. I looked out a nearby window finding Ryan and Daniel arresting a meter on the side of the road. I then saw Jack walking back to his fellow friends. He greeted his friends with a new hat on top of his head. The group smiled at Jack's new appearance which made me smile as well. I shifted my head towards Mark who was either daydreaming or looking out into space. Once he realized that I was looking at him, he quickly snapped back into reality. "I missed you, Mark." I said with a friendly smile. "Me too." He replied.

Ask him! Ask him now! Tell him how you feel!!

The voice in my head has been lost for a while. It never popped up until I saw Mark at his house. I scooted closer to Mark swiftly. "Mark," I started, looking into his eyes. "Mm-hmm." He said leaning in closer. "I...I want to tell you something." I said. Mark didn't interrupt he just listened to what I had to say. "Ever since I saw you, I knew we'd be best friends. But when I spent more time with you...I thought we could be something more than that." Marks eyes widened looking surprised. "(Y/n), I...I never knew you felt that way." He said softly. "Mark, I think I..." my words trailed off as Mark put his hand on my cold cheek. This time, it felt right. No guilt nor emotions held me back. I leaned in closer to were our noses brushed past each other. That's when he kissed me. I then heard whoops and hollering coming from outside the window. Jack, Matthias, Ryan, and Daniel were ALL clapping from our little. "Scene". "I love you, Mark." I said placing my forehead against his. "I love you too, (y/n)." He replied with a pleasurable smile.

It was the perfect setting...

The perfect man...

Markiplier or Darkiplier...

I still love him till this day....

And it all started with a simple

Phone

Call.

A/N: Don't hate me but that's the end....tadaaaaaaa. this is my first accomplished Fan-fic.I wrote. Wooooo...and no one cares. Anyways thx so much guys for supporting me through this, you guys have been awesome. I will see YOU guys in another galaxy!!!

Starqween28 out. Buh-byyyyyeee!