Chp. 16: Cynda-what?

"Hey." I said shyly looking at Jacksepticeye. "Call him Jack or Sean if you want." Mark added, pulling me into the house. Jack closed the door behind us as I gazed the house. "Is everyone's house this big in LA?" I asked a little concerned. I would burn down my house if I got to live in one of these. A group of footsteps rushed against the stairs. "JACK?!" Someone said with an annoyed voice. Rushing down the stairs, I saw a tall man with a black hair and brown eyes. "What, Ryan?" Jack said, finally looking away at me. "Did you take my camera? Or is Daniel just being a complete idiot?" The black haired man reached the bottom of the stair case and glared at Jack in concern. If Mark hadn't have said something he would've never known Mark and I were there. "Ryan, I don't know where you camera is." Jack said as this so-called Ryan scoffed and rushed back upstairs. "Hi, Ryan!" Mark said before he reached the top. Leaning over the railing he looked down at Mark then at me and smiled. "Hello!" He said then ran back upstairs. "DANIELLLLLL?!?!" He said. I heard a door slam open and Mark, Jack, and I tried to see what's going on. "What is it Ryan?" An unfamiliar voice shouted. I glanced at Mark before the argument continued upstairs. They act like they're three. Mark mouthed to me. I giggled but quickly stopped when I saw someone trotting down the stairs and zoomed past me. He almost ran into the closed door but used his hands to prevent him from crashing. His red strawberry-like hair flowed as the air around him ran past his hair. He turned around to see if Ryan was coming. To no one's surprise he was. The man at the door fumbled around with the door handle. Before leaving he adjusted his black rimmed glasses and ran outside the house. "DANIEL!!!!" Ryan shouted rushing after him.

"Well then..." I said looking at Mark worried. "That's Daniel and Ryan. But don't worry, they're friends and Daniel's faster so...yeah." Mark said. "Yep," Jack agreed. "That right there, is Cyndago." I raised an eyebrow. "Cynda-what?" I asked confused. Mark and Jack chuckled at my question. "Cyndago. It's there group name. They do skits and stuff." Mark answered. "Ohhhhh." I said understanding.

(Time skip)

It's been 15 minutes since Ryan and Daniel left to go at each other. I stood up from the couch and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" Mark asked abruptly. I turned around to face Mark and Jack. "I'm going to find Daniel and Ryan." I said. Mark opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it when I was already out the door.

Okay, I thought as I scanned my surroundings.
Where would I go if I was an immature dude chasing my friend.
My eyes fell upon a thick set of forests.
GREAT! I thought as I walked toward my new destination.