Ch. 3: We don't have a buzzer...

"Welcome to the party." He said. I replayed his sentence over and over on replay in my head. As I walked in a new room, I saw a girl setting up a camera. She looked at me surprised and gave me a huge smile. "Hi!" She said walking over to me. "I'm Amanda, Matt's girlfriend." Girlfriend?! (*applauds for big bro* ). "You must be (y/n). Matt has told me a lot about you. Don't worry, all positive things." She said. I stuck out my hand but Amanda just hugged me. Pulling away, she smiled and walked over back to the camera, trying to keep it balanced on its stand. Matt walked up behind me and inhaled sharply. "Picked a good one." I told him still looking at Amanda's concentrated face. Matt just giggled softly and walked to we're he was In front of me. He explained the boring rules to a game called the, "Disney song challenge". Once he finished, he insisted on me going first. But I refused and suggested I should sit behind the camera with Amanda. I was never really a big fan of being noticed. I don't know why since my brother is like....super famous. A few moments later Bob was the first to walk in, followed by Mark and Wade. They sat down in their chairs and started talking. Mark on the other hand walked up to me. I was talking to Amanda about Mattias and when he was younger. "Hey...(y/n), was it. Sorry I'm not that good with names. Um aren't you going to play?" I looked at Mark's hopeful face. "Well, I'm sorta gonna stay here...you know, 'behind the scenes' type of thing." Mark nodded and smile half heartedly. Returning back to his seat Amanda counted down from three. When she hit one she also hit the recording button on the device. "Hello everyone!" Matt said joyfully. "Matthias here and I am with my dearest friends Mark, Wade, and Bob. Say hi." The three all did what they were told and smiled at the camera. "As always we are here with Amanda." Amanda said hi moving the camera slightly to let people know she was there. Matt looked at me and opened his mouth. I shook my head from side to side forcefully. No! Don't do it Matt!

"I am also here with my long-time-no-see..."

Don't you dare.

"Sister."

Matthew Fredrick, you double crossing little-

"Hiiii." I said cutting off my thoughts. Matt smiled amused and began telling the same rules he told me earlier. "Here's the thing," Mark started to say. "We don't have a buzzer...still. I need to get one." The game started and Amanda unfolded a piece of paper. "Aladdin." She read aloud. Mark quickly slapped Matt's knee, in substitute of a buzzer. Matt cringed in slight pain as Mark sang. "A whole new wooorld. Um...shining shimmering....uh......depended." "Depended?" I asked with a raised eyebrow trying my best to hold in my laughter. "It's splended." Mark glared at me smiling ever so slightly. "Whatever!" He said. "Mark gets a point." Amanda announced. I could see Bob and Wade laughing hardly in the back row, covering their mouths so their laugh won't be as loud as it already is. Amanda unfolded another piece of paper. "Snow white." I thought for a while even though I wasn't playing. Hmmm. Oh I know!! Hi- I heard a slap. It was Mark's knee. Matt slapped it. "HI HO! HI HO! ITS OFF TO WORK WE GO." Matt sang terribly but we still found it funny. "Hey, Matt?" I said behind the camera. "Yeah?" "I was literally just thinking of that song." "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!" Me and Matt said in unison. Wade looked at us weirdly. "Freaky dude." "Are you guys twins?" Mark asked. "Yep." I answered. "I'm still the oldest." Matt pointed out. "By 14.3 seconds." I protested. Well anyway back to the game. It went on and on and on until Mark won and Matt was out. Mark glanced at me. "Maybe you should play." He said. I looked up from my phone as the rest of the boys rotated out of their seats to sit to the closest next to them. "No. No, thank you I really don't-Woah!" Mark grabbed my wrist and sat me next to him in a green chair. "Start." Mark cried In excitement. Amanda skimmed through the movie that was written on the folded paper. "Cinderella." Think think think. I slapped Mark's knee and everything seemed to move in slow motion. "A dream is a wish your heart makes. When you are fast asleep." I sang. The whole room went silent I looked around at everyone staring at me. "Wow." Matt said astonished. "You're good." Mark said, looking at me with a grin. "Point (y/n)!" Amanda declared. All in all, I won by one point. We ended the video and edited it. Once it was out in public, comment after comment kept rolling in.

"Wow she's super good" -tylexia153

"They look exactly alike...only Matt's cuter lol." -loner

"That's super cool, bro. I never knew you had a sister." -1234567890

"How old is she?"-teamlefttwix63

"Are you guys twins?" -Danisbae

Woah. That's a lot for just a few seconds of uploading. I walked out of the room, not knowing someone was behind me.

Hey guys. Sorry the pics blurry and stuff. Imma keep dis short so...yeah. see y'all in da next chapta!!