Chp. 18: Bloopers

"No no no." I said nervously. "We're friends...just friends." Ryan smirked amusingly. "Okay, sure." I opened my mouth to protest but Daniel sprinted towards their house. Ryan shot him a cruel look. "DANIEL!?" He whined. Daniel just laughed maniacally and kept running. "Man," I said. "He's fast." Ryan nodded and replied. "Mm-hmm." Ryan decided to just walk beside me instead of rushing off after Daniel. "So," he started. " How long have you and Mark known each other?" I looked straight forward and stretched out my arms while I answered. "Well," I said. "For a few months actually." Ryan looked at me, confused in some way. "And you guys are...just friends?" He asked. I nodded and kept walking. It was silent for a few moments, but when we got to the cyndago house we started talking again. "So what are you gonna do?" Ryan chuckled as if it were obvious. "Shooting a video." Ryan opened the door for me as I walked inside. I glanced over at Mark who was wearing a new outfit...well more of a costume. He wore a red and white striped longsleeve shirt. He wore blue jeans and held a little tiny gold toy pistol. My cheeks uncontrollably blushed as I looked at Mark. His brown eyes glanced over at me and he smiled. "Hi." He said in a soft low voice. I swear I might melt. Daniel trotted down the stairs with a police outfit on. He skipped the last step of the stairs and landed on his feet with a loud clap. He adjusted his glasses again and walked over to the kitchen without saying anything. Jack came downstairs too, still wearing what he was earlier. Jack handed me a heavy camera with a Mic attached to it. "You're gonna film, mkay?" He said with his Irish accent. I nodded and tried my best to hold up the camera. Mark glided across the living room and helped me with it. He put one hand on the camera and without him noticing, the other hand on my back. A chill shocked my spine as I gasped. Jack and Ryan's conversation blocked out of my ears. I could feel Mark's eyes on the back of my head. His hand drifted away as he adjusted the camera a bit better. "There you go." He said walking into the kitchen. I heard jingling inside of the room as Mark tossed his keys. As he walked outside of the kitchen, Daniel and Jack followed behind. "ROAD TRIIIIP!!!" Daniel yelled running back outside and hopping into a car in the driveway. I kept the camera on my shoulder as I walked outside to the car as well. Mark sat in the driver's seat and the rest in the back. Jack sat in the passenger side and I sat behind him. I placed the camera on my lap as Mark started the engine.
"Road trip." I mumbled to myself grinning.