Chp. 14: What just happened?

As Mark grabbed my hand, he led me out the window. Mark trailed behind me making the smallest of noises possible. "We are the ancient ninjaz." I start whisper-singing. "And you'll never know what hit ya!" Mark chuckled. Then suddenly a song that has been stuck in my head for the past week or so accidentally slipped out of my mouth.

"It was a beautiful day and everyone was excited.

There was a picnic and the whole Nintendo crew
Was invited. Luigi stood up and said, "Listen everyone,
I love you guys. You are my best friends in the world.
You make me glad to be alive. [Trying my best Markiplier
Voice] "Excuse me. Hi there, I'm the announcer of a fun
New family game. Its called 'Super smash Brothers'"
"That sounds nice how do we play?"
"Well first I'm gonna warp you into a world of hate and war

Where you'll assault everyone you have ever known and
Loved before." "I don't think I wanna do that!" "Oh come on
It'll be a bash! Now grab all your little friends because it's
Time for us to MOTHER-"

"Are you done?" Mark interrupted. I looked at him dazed. Oh...I guess I took it a little too far. "Sorry." I said shyly. We could still hear the girl on the other side of the house. "What are we gonna do? We can't just abandon your house." I said to Mark. He rubbed his chin as he thought. "We'll just wait her out." He said.

Now! It's a perfect time to ask him! JUST......DO IT!!!!

Taking a deep breath, I turned around to Mark. Mark wasn't prepared for my sudden action so instead of stopping he bumped into me. I fell backwards on my butt and Mark tried not to step on me. Due to this, he fell over his own foot and crashed over me. Luckily his hands planted on the grass beside me so he wasn't exactly "on top" of me. Our noses touched for a split second as our cheeks began to burn up. I really do hate it when my muscles work faster than my brain. I hate it because I grabbed Mark's collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Our lips touched sending fireworks off in my heart. My stomach fluttered as Mark gently pulled away, looking deep in my eyes. "What just happened?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something but was quickly cut off by Mark's lips in contact with mine. I ran my fingers through his black messy hair. We both started to laugh as his glasses kept pushing up against my nose. Mark took them off and pulled me closer. I suddenly noticed what I was doing. It felt so wrong but yet...so right.

But I knew I couldn't ruin Matt's friendship with Mark. I pulled away and stood up quickly. Mark looked confused. "I'm sorry Mark." I said running my finger through my (h/l), (h/c) hair. "You're friends with my brother and I can't jeopardize that." Mark looked down at the grass, thinking of what I said. Moments later, Mark slowly began to nod. "Y-yeah. You're right. Um...take that as more of a.....'Best friend' type of kiss." I giggled quietly as I helped Mark up. We stared at each other, still pink in the faces. "MARKIMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" The girl yelled, the sound getting closer and closer. "I KNOW YOU'RE SOMEWHERE IN YOUR BACKYARD!!!
I CAN SMELL THAT AMAZING COLONE YOU WEAR AAAAAAALLLL THE TIME." A grimacing look planted on my face. "Jesus." Mark mumbled.

We gotta get out of here.

[AHHHH! I loved writing this chapter. Well I guess I'll see y'all ano'der time den. Buh-byeeee! *crash!* BURBLIGAN, PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE I TELL SHMITTY YOU STOLE HIS PHONE FOR PANDORA!! Lol]

~Starqween28