"You expect me to drink this? No! I won't do it." I tossed the bag to the floor and kicked it away from me, I never let my gaze off it. "Fine, suit yourself. You died once, you'll die again. This time you won't come back. It's your choice and I respect either one." Tanya began to walk out. I gave into the thought, "Fine, I'll do it. Just wondering, why are you so nice? I'm a monster and you should be slaying me or something." "There's more in the fridge." Tanya pointed before leaving. She stopped at the door, her face was saddened, "I'm nice because I've gone through this. Not physically, but personally...My son was going to die, and out of ignorance I saw no other fit way. Also I owe a good friend a favor to watch over you."

"I'm sorry. For everything." I looked away. "I have three children to look after. So you can say I know my way around a teenager." Easily I can tell she wants off the subject. "I'll be back, so be sure to drink." I nodded as she left the room.

I had two choices; drink or die. I surely don't want to die, but I don't want to drink either. I'm conflicted; the thought of drinking blood, c'mon, it's ridiculous right? I mean the blood used to be in a living, breathing person. I can't. Then again, the person did have a pulse, a very strong one I bet! They had a heart that pumps blood throughout the entire body, through the major arteries. Arteries like the carotid artery, just in the neck. I blindly sighed, "Mmm" Pausing a moment to think... Oh how I'd love to sink my teeth down...What?! "I don't want to die!" I told myself; moving swift to the small fridge and opening it in one movement. The light clicked on and I saw a 'touch and taste museum'. I just wanted to take the time to taste every blood type. Instead of waiting, I gave into the anticipation and grabbed a bag from the way back, flipping it over I saw it was "AB+". I took a minute to persuade myself out of drinking the blood, giving into the various thoughts that manage to cross the darkened threshold I call a mind. I ripped the top of the bag off completely. Holding the bag up, I allowed the blood to drip down, to savor every small drop that hit my tongue. I sighed, the taste was amazing. After a while I got sick of the continuous dripping and ripped off more of the bag using my teeth. The blood splattered and I drank it fast, not sparing a drop. Empty in seconds, I squeezed the few drops left into my mouth, and the feeling of satisfaction overcame me. The taste was strong, better, and a high mix of good and bad. I could feel the mess around my mouth as I licked my lips. I don't care at the moment. I loved the moment completely and don't regret a thing. jThe hunger inside me forced me to grab another blood bag, out of instinct. I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to empty the fridge's contents. I followed through shredding through the bag using, my incisors mainly. I don't even remember it hitting my tongue, I just recollect myself choking on something similar to pure rock salt. This bag had bitter, very bitter blood. It was "A-", and now I know to never drink that again. The taste was left in my mouth so I grabbed another bag just to clear my taste buds. I took a sip from the piece that normally hooked up to an IV, instead it was hooked to my mouth. I couldn't help but laugh out, even though I felt dark inside. I took my time with this one, taking small sips. As I took the makeshift IV straw out of my mouth, I felt my gums begin to hurt. 'Most likely plastic in my gums.' I told myself. I felt around my mouth with my tongue, Na-da. I got up to look in the mirror, only to figure out where the pain was coming from. Still holding onto the blood bag, I got to the bathroom.

Once in front of the mirror I opened my mouth as I tilted my head to the side. I couldn't see anything. All of a sudden pain took over, it could only be compared to eating glass. It filled my jawline and I began to scream, muffling my shrieks with both my hands. Tanya came rushing in, throwing her paperwork on the bed, getting to my side and held my shoulders tight. "Anna, Anna look at me. Concentrate, focus on me." Tanya shook me keeping my gaze on her. She wasn't afraid like she was before. I looked deep in her eyes and she responded by stepping back. "Anna calm down, think of something else. Anything else." I knew something was wrong, I shot a glance in the mirror. My face was completely different; the veins had only rippled before. Now, I have the eyes from my dream. They were demonic, almost bloody looking. Only a soft rim of green prevailed through the horror, my horror. My veins showed in my upper cheeks, they were blood red and pulsating. I went to inhale and I noticed small, white fangs protruded slightly from the top of my mouth. My incisors were completely gone. I'm surprised I'm not at all scared of myself at the moment. I'm surprised I don't hate myself. The only problem is, my face won't return to normal.