A Weekend is Equal to, like, Ten Years

I went to sleep right after Kellin left that night, there wasn't anything to do anyway, and I think Tony and Mike wanted alone time. I didn't mind, I was tired to begin with.

However, just an hour later, I was woken up again by my brother. He was standing above me and Tony was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hey, what happened?" He asked.

I grumbled into my pillow, not up for talking about this right now, but I sat up anyway. "Okay, now ask me." I sighed, rubbing my eyes. He sat next to Tony and crossed his arms, "What happened?"

"We argued, Mike."

"Yeah, I know that, not surprising. I'm asking, like, what was said?"

Tony hit his arm but he just shrugged. I didn't mind him asking, he was my brother, plus being just a little too nosy was human nature. "Well, I basically told him he was being an asshole and he didn't think so, he said he could act how he wanted. And just-- we'd already argued so much today so I was just like fuck this and told him to go home." I sighed, putting my arms around myself.

A part of me regretted making him leave but I knew of he didn't, we'd still be standing here arguing right now, and I was not in the mood. "You guys didn't break up, right?" Tony asked, tilting his head.

I shook my head, laughing a little. "No, no, we just need a few days I think. We've been stuck in the house all weekend and the last summer lesson is Wednesday, so we'll talk about it then." I explained with a shrug.

It did feel weird without him here, it was definitely going to take some getting used to. They nodded, still looking at me, I guess they expected me to still be mad or something. But I wasn't, I was just sick of fighting and didn't want to drag it out: that could lead to us breaking up and I didn't want that.

"It'll be fine." I said, sighing and laying back down. After staring at the ceiling for a few seconds, I realized this would be a lot more difficult then I thought.

__________

Mike shook my shoulder, I just shut my eyes and sighed. "Come on, Vic, dammit. It's Wednesday and you've hardly moved, dude." I glared at him and shrugged.

"I'm tired."

He rolled his eyes and sat next to Tony on the edge of the bed. "No, you're seeing Kellin today and I think you're nervous." He crossed his arms, and fuck, as much as I wanted to play the I'm tired card, he was fucking right.

I didn't know if Kellin was mad at me now for not talking to him, if he even still wanted to be with me, or if he was still upset. But I guess I should go to find out, plus this was the last lesson.

I sat up and stretched. "Okay, okay. Get out, please, I'm going to shower." The two obliged and left, shutting my door behind them. I locked the door and flopped back on my bed, sighing loudly.

Fuck, I really am tired.

I tried to make my shower last as long as possible, I was procrastinating again, but knew this was something I had to do. I had to go to my lesson and see Kellin and we'd have to talk, as nervous as it made me.

After my shower I got dressed and grabbed my necessities like my phone and charger. I sighed and opened my door, going to meet the boys in the living room. They were talking, their back to me, Mike's head on the shorter boy's shoulder.

"Aw." I teased.

Mike jumped a little but laid his head back down. "Shut up. It's time to go."

We walked there, it wasn't too far away, and as we walked to Kellin's house, we passed that park we went to once. I remembered that Kellin was with Jesse's dog, looking sad and completely out of it.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts, and walked closer to the two.

We went up the porch and I made Mike knock, I didn't feel like doing anything right now. Kellin answered and I felt a little flutter in my stomach. "Hey." He said, quieter than usual. It was obvious it was mostly directed towards me.

Mike and Tony walked in, leaving us alone.

Kellin stepped out and shut the door behind him. "Hey," I said back with a sigh, my hands starting to sweat already. Fuck, why was this so nerve-wracking? We hadn't even started talking yet. I was surprised when Kellin hugged me tightly, face in my neck.

I smiled and put my arms around him, tracing his back softly. "I missed you." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek, and I put my hands on his hips. "You aren't still mad at me?" He asked.

I really had missed him, missed the way his head felt on my chest and his kisses and Jesus, I was so gay, just fuck, I love Kellin.

"We're still together, right? You don't want to break up with me?" He asked, pulling away slightly to look at me. I rolled my eyes, "Of course we are, Kell, I don't want to break up with you," I paused. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, darling."

I smiled and rubbed his back again, pressing my lips to his; after we pulled away, I kissed him again, and again, and again. He laughed and kissed my nose, sighing, sounding content.

"So, we're okay now?"

"We're okay now. As long as--"

"I won't act like a twelve year old." We laughed and I nodded, happy now because holy god, I needed Kellin, even if it had only been a weekend that we hadn't talked. 

___________

ok this is short as fuck and I'm in math class but I NEEDED THEM BACK TOGETHER BYE also no spell check aye