More Fighting than Fucking UFC

There's this little thing called regret, that heavy feeling that sits on your shoulders and kills every good mood and ruins every fun experience and just smothers lives. I was feeling plenty of it right now, as Kellin and Gerard argued and me and Frank just stared at each other, shaking our heads and both wanting to drown in bleach.

"Gerard, Kellin, I swear on my life, if you two don't shut the fuck up, I'll murder you both." Frank murmured and lit a cigarette. I'd asked him earlier and he said his parents were visiting family; Frank was supposed to stay with his grandma but he didn't, just kept to himself here in his house.

"Awe, but what about our plans-"

"I said shut up." Frank said, blowing out smoke.

Gerard grinned, obviously feeling accomplished and even more obviously enjoying Frank's annoyance with him. It was apparent to me that they were a thing but I don't think Frank would admit to that, he cut Gerard off at every hint of flirting.

I looked between them and raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask; Kellin on the other hand, wasn't so discreet. "Are you two fucking?"

"N-"

"Like every day, actually." Gerard shrugged and sat on the couch. My eyes went big because I felt like that mom that took their child somewhere and the kid repeats something bad you once said, embarrassing you in front of everyone. Being friends with Kellin was like that: he had no fucking filter.

Frank seems just as embarrassed, face getting red and a sigh leaving his mouth, allowing more smoke to roll out. "Just...just be quiet, Gerard. You told me you'd be good."

Gerard shrugged again.

I felt like this was some reality show and I was just sitting and watching in shock as the big plot played out in front of me.

Frank? Little innocent Frankie? Pure, small cinnamon roll? He had sex? He knew how to have sex? He knew what sex was? It was hard to believe for me, but that was a bit naive. Of course he did. I mean, Frank was attractive and looked like the stereotypical punk or whatever, but he carried his dogs around like babies for God's sake, so who could hold it against me?

"Wow," Kellin said and laughed right after, sitting next to Gerard. "So I guess that's out of the way."

"Shut up." I say, rolling my eyes. He scoffs at me, obviously not going to listen, but what the fuck did I expect from Kellin Quinn?

__________

We ordered a pizza because we're all typical teenage boys, and we had made a major mess, like typical teenage boys. It was clean now but only because Gerard didn't really like it, so he scolded Frank then cleaned the mess, with more attitude than the typical teenage boy.

We were watching movies now, not scary ones to my dismay, but just action movies, which I'm sure Kellin was happy about.

Gerard had his head laying in Frank's lap as he watched the movie, and despite the affectionate way Frank was playing with his hair, they were still arguing a bit. Whether it be about the movie or if Gerard was cold or if Frank's hand was tired, it was constant.

"Can we please watch a scary one now?" Gerard whined.

"Can't you just watch this one?" Frank sighed, his hand still moving through his hair. "No." Gerard shrugged and looked up at him; I looked at Kellin, who looked a little uncomfortable. I knew he wouldn't want to do that but I also knew he'd never tell them that he was scared.

"Actually guys, you two go ahead, we're going up," I look at Kellin again. "He looks a little tired."

Kellin nodded and yawned for good measure. Frank shrugged, smiling to let us know that was fine. We stood and I led him up the stairs and to the guest bedroom. We stopped at the door seeing as I wasn't planning to go in.

"Well, at least you're out of that." I sighed and stretched. He didn't respond to me, just looked at me like he was expecting me to say more. I gulped, not knowing what that was. "What?" I asked.

He sighed and looked away from me, and I swear he was blushing. I loved when he did, it was so cute and he looked so vulnerable, which hardly ever happened.

"You...um...aren't leaving right? You're going to stay with me?"

_________

very very short update ):
I know the wait was a little longer and I apologize.
it was supposed to be longer but my phone has 4% so... ;-;