Final! Yes!

So, yes, I am a teenage boy. I do know that, I am aware of my age and am comfortable in my gender and know that I'm still in high school; but, at the moment, I felt like a proud mom.

Which, wasn't true: I was actually a very supportive boyfriend who just so happened to be staring at my boyfriend because damn, he looked good right now.

We were about to head to the school for opening speech and Kellin actually looked decent this year. He was wearing those fitted black pants, no torn ankle this time, and yes, he had a fucking tie on.

"Does this look okay?"

"Fucking great."

"Do I look chubby in these pants though?"

"Shut the fuck up," I sighed and rolled my eyes, patting my lap. He rolled his eyes and went to me where I sat at the foot of the bed, and sat on my lap, as I had requested. He laid his head on my shoulder with a sigh, seeming down.

I rubbed his back, holding him closer to me, if much possible. "What's the matter, Kell? Today is your day."

"I just don't want to look dumb in front of all those people, you know?"

I nodded and rolled my eyes, and even though I wanted to laugh at him for thinking that, he was upset and laughing wouldn't be nice. "Okay, so, one: you're not going to because you're smart. Much smarter than any of them. Plus, bonus to me, you look really good all dressed up."

There was a pause and he looked up, smiling at me. "Shut up," he pecked my lips. "You're so fucking gay."

I shrugged and smiled, "Yes."

We both laughed and he got up, much to my dismay, but we were short on time, leading me to the porch, where we waited for Frank to pull up. We were all riding together because we were the fucking squad, why wouldn't we ride together, not to mention that I knew Kellin missed Gerard.

Must be a bottom thing.

__________

Luckily, they let us sit in the front so that way Kellin wouldn't have to walk so far when he went up to the small stage. He was so nervous, which he shouldn't be, so he practically broke my hand as we waited, and nearly gnawed through his lip.

I sighed through my nose: I knew it would go fine and Kellin needed to find a chill for once in his life.

When it was his time to go up, he looked at me, eyes big. "You'll do great, Kellin."

"Do not let go of my hand, nope, I'm not going, I'm--"

"Just get the fuck up, darling."

He sighed heavily and stood, and I looked at Frank, who just shook his head. Like I thought, Kellin did fine, he only stuttered once and it made him blush but it was cute, and everyone clapped for him afterwards.

Of course, ninety percent of what he was saying was bullshit, and everyone knew that, but he still did good. I men, who the fuck strived for excellence anyway?

We all stood to go and I went to get him, smiling proudly. He laughed at me, taking my hand as we walked back to the guys. "That proud?" He asked, seeking amused. I nodded, "That proud."

"Dork." He mumbled and kissed my cheek, making me roll my eyes. "Mhm."

Gerard was standing with Frank of course, pressed against him, arms around his middle. He looked like a total bottom, if that makes any sense. Kellin dropped my hand and Gerard dropped his arms from around Frank, and they started walking together.