Biography Zoie Terrie Marie Daniel Human

Personality

Zoie, is extremely quick-witted and playfully sarcastic. Her one-liners often help relieve the tension when she and Geradine find themselves in dangerous situations. She has shown a lot of courage and is always ready to put herself in harm's way when necessary. She can be reluctant to trust those she encounters, which is quite often a virtue, due to the fact that Geradine is, at times, too trusting. She is a master of disguise, wearing various wigs and using accents which enable her to infiltrate places during investigative work. Her everyday appearance is mainly "goth," with a dash of playful feminity. Zoie is extremely protective of Geradine and does not take kindly to anyone she considers as not having her friend's best interests at heart. At times, she has been rash and does not always make the best decisions, although never intentionally. She has become very close to McCorrigan. And seeks his advice often. There is also a sense that she sees him as a father-figure. She and Brady are also close, both knowing what it's like to be the side-kick. Her relationships with Daire and Jannie are friendly but more guarded, due to the fact that both have at one time or another hurt Bo because of the romantic feelings she has for both of them. She recently showed intrest in becoming fae to be stronger. The druid hired by Tamsin might help her turn into a fae.

Powers & Abilities

She is a professional thief and con artist. She is a survivor. Basic swordsmanship training. She accidentally received a gift from the Norn Said gift turned out to be the bottle containing the Glamour powers of a Kitsune that held Zoie captive, while she tried to make friends with Daire and Geraldine Family ties suggested to be involved in organized crime. Relationships

Geraldine is Zoie's best friend. They have a very close relationship that could best be described as a sisterly bond, Even in her worst nightmare, death was the only thing that Geraldine could conceive of that would separate Zoie from her. Zoie has often been referred to as Geraldine's greatest liablity because of her human status, and yet Geraldine refuses to believe that Kristi is anything less than exactly what Geraldine needs... someone whom she can always depend on.

 McCorrigan is one of the eldest known Fae. Over time, he has demonstrated an affection for Geraldine and Zoie helping Geraldine establish protection for Kristi so that she could interact with the Fae world, even sacrificing a fragment of the chain that bound the Fennris Wolf to acquire a cure for a fatal disease that was killing Zoie. McCorrigan has said that Zoie is one of the most interesting humans he's ever met.

Daire is somewhat of a reluctant but loyal friend to Kristi He generally acts as if she is annoying though he has on occasion acted sweeter towards her, even going as far as to admit that he admired her strength after an incident where the two swapped bodies and Daire was forced to use her body to stop an insane Dark Fae. The group was trapped by a spell that prevented Fae from leaving the bar by turning their powers back on them, but Zoie's human body was unaffected.

Brady is Daire's partner and has a close friendship with Zoie due to their mutual status as the sidekicks. He appreciates her courage and loyalty to her friends. Brady has started to show signs of romantic feelings for Zoie .

Wolf-Shifterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें