Memory Loss Is A Real Pain

Start from the beginning

  'I knew this day would come,' A voice sighed in my head. What was that? Is there like another Bobby in my head?

  'Tyler, it's me, Liam. I can speak to you through a mind link,' He thought. I turned to the wolf next to me and looked at him curiously.

  'That's cool, and annoying,' I thought back. Man, I'm going to have no privacy then. That means getting Liams birthday gorilla wouldn't be much of a surprise.

  'Don't worry, you can make a mental wall to block out people' He reassured. Oh. Good. I don't think I could live with Liam in my head 24/7.

  'Care to explain all this?' I asked him.

  'Well, mom was a werewolf and since she was one, I guess we got the gene passed down?'

  'So mom was a wolf?'

  'Yep'

  'And we are too?'

  'Yep.'

  'And that was why dad hated us?'

  'Yep.'

  'Interesting,'

  'Yep.'

  'Would you shut up?'

  'Yep.'

   I sighed. What a stupid, annoying brother. I don't even know why I bother with him. 

  Liam told me everything there is to know about werewolves and shit like that. Packs, instincts, mates, blah, blah, blah. He also told me that we were basically rouges in another pack's territory. Mason's territory.

  ALSO, he told me that Mason was soon to be alpha of his pack. And since I'm his mate, I'm soon to be alpha female. Well hip, hip, hooray for me. I decided to take a run to clear my head off for a little while.

  'Finally, free!' Bobby said in my head.

  'Ugh. What do you want now?' I said.

  'Oh, nothing. Just to say that I'm not really your conscious but your inner wolf,' He grinned. Oh, so that's why we never come to an agreement. Hey isn't your wolf supposed to be of the same gender?

  'Yeah, and I AM a girl you idiot.,'  Bobby said. Oops. Well, you gotta admit, she does have a slight man voice.

  'Gasp! Hold on, then you woulnd't be Bobby anymore. You would be...Bobbi ' 

  'What's the difference?!'

  'There's an i at the end, not a y.'

   After that, Bobbi didn't speak. I slowed my running and came to a stop at a river. I glanced at my reflection in the river to see how my wolf looks. Damn. To say that I look good is an understatement. I look smokin' hot! My fur is a dark and sexy black with only my muzzle and back left paw white. Wow. I might just stay a wolf more than a human if I look this good.

  I ran about for a couple of minutes - loving the feel of the ground underneath me - before I decided that I should go home. As I got to the edge of where the woods meets my house, I saw a couple of my clothing out laying on a huge rock. Hm, I wonder why those are out here?

  My answer was quickly answered as I shifted back to my human form. Eww! I'm naked! And I was wearing my favorite shirt. Damn. 

  I quickly put on my clothes and walked inside to see Liam back in the living room wathcing t.v. I ran up and tackled him to the ground. Then, I used all my newly found strength and punched his face, breaking his jaw in the process.

  "Ow! What the hell was that for Tyler?!" he pushed me off of him and pushed his jaw back in place.  

  I sat on the floor, arms crossed and glared at him.

  "For not telling me that I was a werewolf and so were you and mom and eating all the oreos," I said.

  He rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. Just then, the doorbell rang.I walked to it and opened it to see Ally with and bag filled with stuff. Oh, crap. I forgot that I had a date with Mason tonight! 

  Wow, becoming a werewolf really messes up your memory.

  Ally rushed in and dragged me upstairs. She set the bag down and pushed me in the bathroom. The look on her face was a little scary.

  "Take a shower," she ordered and I complied. I turned on the water and stripped down. As I stepped in, I felt all my muscles relax and I let the hot water surround me. Ahhh, it felt so nice. But since all good things come to an end, I had to get out when Ally started banging on the door.

  Reluctantly, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out of the bathroom to see what awaited me. And of course, there was already an outfit, makeup, shoes, and other stuff sitting on my bed with an evil Ally waiting to turn me into a, *shudder* girl.

  Let the torture begin.

**************

My computer is a complete jackass. 

  Sorry to dissapoint ya'll but since I can't really get onto wattpad I won't be uploading and if I upload, they will probably be short. SORRY!!!! Don't hate, blame my stupid laptop.

  Whoa, a rabid squirrel just seriously made a loud squirrel niose to the extreme outside. No joke. And it's still doing it.

  ANYWAYS, I really can't upload but I WILL make it up to you guys. I hope.

  But, COMMENT and VOTE!!!!! Or else I will do something so evil, that you all will be having nightmares for days. Heh, heh, heh.