New Start(part 2 of P.R)

Ok so I know I said I wasn't gonna update for awhile, but I realized that I should leave a crazy ass cliff hanger before I stop updating for a long time. Well enjoy part 2 of Painful Revenge.

Song for chapter:
Angel on my shoulder. Kaskade

10:28 pm

Amber

Why did I stay at this place? Sirina might've been alive if we left sooner. People hate me all of a sudden. Especially Sebastian which is strange.

He keeps giving me death glares. Luckily Carl hasn't done that to me. I miss him so much. The thought of not seeing him again causes me to shed a few tears. Tonight I'm leaving Alexandria.

I just wanna say one last goodbye to Carl and Daryl . I grabbed my bag filled with supplies I need ,and I went to Sirina's old room.

Her stuff perfectly untouched for three weeks. I remember she used to write in her diary, read books, and do other normal things a girl her age would do.

Flashback*6 months before Sirina died*

I was going to Sirina's room to invite her to meet Carl's sister Judith. My ribs still hurt and I have crutches in the mean time.

"Hey you wanna meet Carl's baby sister Judith?" I asked while smiling at her. She was laying on her stomach in her bed. Her hair was straightened.

She had on a flannel with a nirvana t-shirt. She also had on high waisted shorts. We've lost so much in our young lives. How can she still be happy?

She was all reading a book called the fault in our stars. "Yeah I'll go before I start crying while reading this book. It's about this girl and-." She responded.

"Don't tell me spoilers I wanna read it. Alright now let's go." I responded. She laughed and got up. After that we went downstairs and left.

End of flashback

This room has so much memories. Well I should get going. Quickly i ran downstairs and left out of the front door.

Great more death glares from people. I flipped them off. I didn't know these people so it's different. Let me go say bye to Carl.

Finally I'm at his house. I kept on knocking the door for about a minute.
That moment the door opened it was Carl holding Judith. My heart melted because I have to leave.

"Carl I have to tell you something." I said with a shaky voice.

"What is it?" Carl asked

"I'm leaving Alexandria tonight. It's for the best. I'm only causing trouble. I just came to say goodbye. One day we'll see each other again in a better place." I told Carl

"Amber your not causing trouble. I care about you a lot. Your my best friend. We've known each other for almost a year. I'll never forget you." Carl said as he hugged me.

"I'll never forget any of you guys. Especially you I care about you. Actually I love you as a best friend. I have to leave." I told him letting go of our hug.

"Well I guess this is goodbye then. Isn't it Amber." Carl said.

"Yeah it is. I'm truly sorry." I responded.

"Goodbye Amber Marie Bayler. I love you so much. " Carl told me in a sad tone.

"Goodbye bye Carl Grimes. I love you more. To the moon and back." I told him crying.

"Don't cry. Maybe this will make you feel better." He stated. After that he kissed me.

I felt fireworks in my head. My heart was beating fast. Since our faces were close I felt tears streaming down his face.

Maybe he feels my tears . Our tears are tears of sadness, heartbreak, and true love. When I kissed Ryan I never felt this way.

This is my first real passionate kiss. We stopped kissing. His eyes are all red and puffy. They're also watery of course.

I left to climb the gates and leave. Once I climbed the gates I started walking. Where the hell is out here?

In the distance there's a few girls coming my way. One of them had pale skin,black hair, and blue eyes. She was standing to the right.The one in the middle had long light brown hair, light skin, and hazel eyes. The one on the left had dark brown eyes, blonde hair, and pale skin.

"Hi I'm Bryn Martinez. I'm the leader of this group. We all saw you and thought if you wanna join us." The girl in the middle told me.

"Yeah I'll join you guys. My names Amber Bayler. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Well welcome. My names Lucy Williams. It's nice to meet you." The girl with the blue eyes told me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Adeline Edwards. Where are you from?" The blonde asked me kindly.

"Don't push it. We just met her!" Bryn yelled at Adeline.

"It's ok I'm from this place called Alexandria. It doesn't matter though I'm here for a new start. Before you ask if anyone is with me well I have no one. Where are you guys from?" I asked.

"We're from hilltop. I'm sorry if you lost anyone. We all lost all of our loved ones. " Adeline told me.

"Thank you I'm sorry for all of your guy's losses. " I said.

They all nodded.

"Let's go before we get in trouble." Lucy told all of us.

"Alright let's go." Bryn said.

After that we all started walking. I'll never see Carl, Daryl, Maggie, and everyone else again. No more Alexandria. I can't step foot in that paradise again.

I let out a few tears. This is a new start so I should get over it.

"Hey are you alright?" Adeline asked me quietly. She was walking next to me. Lucy and Bryn were walking in front of us.

"Yeah I'm ok. I just miss my loved ones." I told her in a shaky voice.

"It's ok. They're not going anywhere. They're love and spirit stays with you." Adeline said as she hugged me.

"Thank you. You remind me of my younger sister. How old are you?" I asked as we both let go.

"Well I'm fourteen. Lucy's seventeen. Bryn is twenty. We have a few more people around our age. Mia,Claire, Nathan, James, and Elijah. Mia is 23, Claire is 13, Nathan is 21, James is 19, and Elijah is 15. What was your sister like?" Adeline asked.

"Her name was Sirina Bayler. She had green eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair. She was fourteen years old. She was sensitive, kind, introverted, shy, beautiful, and smart. I miss her a lot." I told her in a quiet tone

She nodded her head. We kept on walking. Will this be a fresh new start?

Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment