Going Crazy

Well hi guys. So here's my new chapter. I hope you guys love it. Also sorry of this chapter sucks.

Song for chapter:

Money Power Glory.    Lana Del Ray

*3 weeks after my last chapter*

Amber

I'm in a dark, cold, and lonely tunnel. My soul is completely dim. My hearts broken. There's an ocean filled in both of my eyes flooding down my cheeks.

      I can't stitch up my broken heart deep down I want someone to stitch it up for me. I can't bring light into my soul anymore. How the hell can I wipe that ocean filled in both my eyes? After everything I don't think so.

    Sirina's dead my sister whom I loved very much. She gave me hope about Iris. I'm pretty sure Iris is dead already. Sirina was my only last family member alive.

  Memories of her flood in my head. It's crazy how it feels like she was just next to me five minutes ago. Why does bad shit happen to me god? I don't honestly believe he exists. He or whatever the hell 'God' is its just a myth.

If he was real none of this would have never happened. I should've died not Sirina. This is all my fault. If I left with her she might've lived. I have the locket she gave me in my hand.

     Why can't we all live the same again? I can't live like this anymore. I'm going crazy without  finding Iris. There was a real bomb in Alexandria.

It was way in the back of the gates though. Most of the residents sadly died. They either got shot by Luke or Matthew, exploded, or they were breathing into the toxic air. That was a horrifying day.

Innocent people's lives were gone. Just like Sirina and Mikey. We had a small funereal for the both of them. Nicholas, Eugene, father Gabriel, and Deanna, Carter, and Heath all died. At least they're in a better place.

Enid, Ron, Sam, some guy named Sebastian, and his baby sister Bella. It's not the same though. Right now Rick and Morgan are both in charge. Which is cool I guess. Luke and Matthew died. Abraham and Daryl killed them. It was fucked up what the soldiers.

They caused a lot of people's deaths and Sirina's. I had to leave the gates to pick up her dead innocent, small, and fragile body. She was brutally murdered. There was a rope tied around her body on a tree. There was a w carved on her head.

She also had a huge bite mark on her right shoulder. Mikey bit her though. Sirina even had a gun shot wound on her left arm. It's not Mikey's fault he was murdered as well.

His throat was sliced open. He rotten teeth. His shirt was very bloody. His neck as well. Sirina's shoulder, head, and arm was bloody as hell. That day will always play in my head.

       All of a sudden I heard Sirina's room light turn on and I can hear footsteps on her room. I quickly left my room to go see who did that.

As I was walking in the hallway upstairs her room light turned off. "Hello who's there? I have a gun and knife. Shit I'm not scared to use it." I said in a shaky somewhat confident tone.

I got the goosebumps and I heard Sirina's voice whispering my voice. As well as some footsteps in her room. She's dead it can't be her. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled out nervously.

I'm absolutely terrified now. "No I'm your sister you can't tell me to get the fuck out. Remember when we first moved in I told you I live here now?" Sirina's spirit or whatever told me.