Whats going on

Sorry if I updated a day late I was super busy. Maybe I haven't updated in two. Anyways to make up for it I'll write and publish a chapter on Saturday.Tyler is in The picture. That's how I imagined him to look like. Now here is what's going on.
Carl's POV:
I can't wait to hang out with Amber and Sirina at Ron's house. I never really got to know Sirina so it'll be nice to get to know her. All I knew about her was that she was turning fourteen the following Thursday. Amber really loves her to death. I also know that Amber sneaks out of Alexandria to look for her ten year old sister. So today I thought it would be nice to join Amber to look for Iris. She was the most beautiful girl I know. Amber is a really brave, smart, tough, and drop dead gorgeous girl I know. I don't know if I like Amber or Enid. They are both amazing people. I just shrugged it off and got ready. I took my hat and a knife just in case anything happens to Amber and I while we're outside the gates. I really hope that we find their sister. I also brought some granola bars and water bottles.After that I left out the door. I tried my best to not make it obvious that I was sneaking out. Amber's house was really hard to find because it was hidden in a corner in front of Aaron's house. Finally I'm here at her house. After I kept knocking at her door I decided to see if she was at Ron's house.Once I got there he told me that both Amber and Sirina haven't got there yet. "What times is it?" "Carl relax its barely nine o clock in the morning no one visits me at this time." "Oh I'm just worried about Amber." "Why are you worried about her ?" "It's cause we were both supposed to umm nothing I just I don't know." "Come on just tell me what's wrong." "When I was on my way to her house I was knocking on her door and she didn't answer it." "Relax maybe she's just really tired because she might've stayed up all night and she's just sleeping in." "Well Sirina didn't answer the door that means something is going on." "What if she's sleeping in as well." "I peeked through the window and she was there with a bloody Amber." "Well Carl maybe your just hallucinating cause your tired from staying up all night." "I don't know if I am can you come with me to check." "Yeah I'll come with you." After we talked we quickly left to their house to see what's going on. Once we got there I wasn't hallucinating because Ron was in shock. Since he wasn't doing crap I knocked on their door very loud and panicky. Finally the door was opening and I saw a face that I never saw in my life. "Who the hell are you two idiots?" A man with black hair with a little bit of gray in it asked Ron and i." He had a raucous voice and he scared the hell out of us."I'm Carl and this is Ron were both friends with Sirina and Amber." "Oh well come in my name is Hector sorry if I scared you." "It's okay you must be mad because we're knocking on your daughters door to loud." "Those girls aren't my daughters I don't even know them." After that Ron and I both walked inside. "Carl what are you doing in my house early as hell!" "Well you know what we were supposed to do and your face is full of blood you even have a black eye!" "Just go get some sleep you look like you haven't slept all night." "Who the hell are you to tell me that!" "My names Christina I prefer to be called Christy." "Oh my names Carl and this is my friend Ron." "It's nice to meet you that's my older brother Hector and that's my son Sebastian." "Well it's nice to meet you and why are you guys here." "We needed help with something and Sirina helped us out." "Amber what happened to you?" "Christy had to punch me so I wouldn't scream and get her family in trouble." "Well why would you get them in trouble?" "They aren't Alexandria residents they snuck in to look for Christy's husband." I quickly felt my blood start to boil and I gave them a dirty look."Look if you want I'll leave with my family right now plus they told me he's dead just don't tell anyone else please I'm pregnant I'll leave right now!" Christina started crying I knew that she isn't a threat so I showed some mercy. "Okay I won't tell anyone just come with Amber and I we'll help you guys sneak out." " Thank you so much lets go." After that we left out the door and climbed the gates. Once we led them out Amber and I went to look for Iris. "Did they hurt you ?" "No well besides getting knocked out by Christina." "Oh well we should get your face cleaned up." "Okay thanks Carl for helping me out." "Your welcome anything for you." I saw her blush when I said that. After I cleaned her face we started walking and looking for Iris. "Damn it I forgot to change out of my pajamas!" "It's ok Amber you look fine at least your hairs not messy and your wearing combat boots." She just snickered and shook her head. She looked beautiful in anything she wore. Whether it was a nice black floor length dress or her hair was in a messy bun with a white crop top and baggy army pants. "Carl we should climb some of that mountain so we could catch our breath and look at the pretty view." I smiled at that idea. "Yeah let's go that's a good idea." After that we both ran to the mountain. The mountain had a nice lake by it. Once we finished staring at it we started climbing. All of a sudden I heard a walker trying to grab Amber's leg. She wasn't screaming she was just grunting a lot and trying to kick it off. I quickly grabbed my knife and stabbed it in the head. After that I noticed that she was slipping off I tried to grab her hand so she wouldn't slip. "Hold on so you won't slip off!" "I'm trying to hold on!" I could see tears coming down her cheeks. I was so scared for her life and she was too. Suddenly our hands were sweaty that we both let go and she started to slip off. "Carl help me please!" I quickly nodded and I was to late she hit her head on a rock and her body was slipping off. I grabbed our stuff and luckily grabbed her body in time before she could fall in the lake and drown. She was bleeding like crazy so I took of my flannel and wrapped it around her waist. After that I carried her like I did when Judith was a newborn and I was hoping that she would live. Amber was a little heavy but not too much. I started running to back to Alexandria and started screaming for help. Once someone opened the gate I saw that it was Sirina. She started to cry and screamed for help. My heart was breaking when I saw Sirina like this. I shut my eyes trying not to cry. *Authors note imagine Carl making the same face that he made in season four when Judith's car seat was empty.* Finally help came and Daryl grabbed Amber from me and he took her to Pete.
I hope you guys liked it. Don't be a ghost reader and vote or comment. Have a good night.