Newcomers

Happy Monday here's the first chapter of the week!

Christy's POV:
It hurts so bad to not know where my husband is. The good news is that my brother and son are right next to my side. Lately my boy has been having in a bad mood. He's probably just tired from being on foot everyday. I really feel terrible for him I mean come on I'm watching my own son go through puberty in a apocalypse. He was one of the only reasons why I lived. "Sebastian are you doing good?" "I don't know if I'm doing good mom." "Don't worry we'll find Alexandria ok baby." "Mom I'm not a baby I'm already grown up!"After he yelled that out he went off running. "I know you're not a baby I was just messing around with you now get your fifteen year old ass up right now!" "Christy just leave him he'll be back in a while plus he knows how to survive on his own." "I know that but he shouldn't act like that because you acted like that when you were young." "No he doesn't he's not involved in gangs, he doesn't smoke, and he doesn't drink beer." "Yeah but we're not in Compton anymore plus Hector we live in the apocalypse so he's good." "I guess you're right I just want us to go to Alexandria so we can be safe." "We will were only a couple miles away." "Well once Sebastian comes back we'll leave so we can get there early in the morning." After that I fell asleep for a couple of hours. Once I woke up Sebastian was there. After he apologized we came up with our game plan to get there. After that we got our stuff and left. Once we got there we climbed the fence and snuck into the houses there. I gave Sebastian a huge hug and told him "be strong okay even if it's the worst thing ever do it to stay alive promise me that you're going to do what I say" "yeah I promise you mom" after that I walked away. I was just so scared for all the three of us. What if I never find my husband again? I loved him to death, but it's scary to not live without him. I kinda feel like it's like back in the day because we were breaking into houses. I regret making those terrible mistakes, but now I live with the past of being a gang member. At least my son will never become a gangster. I am scared and pregnant. I haven't told anyone else not even my own son. I found out after my husband went missing. I am only three months so you can tell a little bit and plus my brother is such an idiot when it comes to these things. I couldn't find my husband in this house so I left and went to another one. At least I wasn't forty years old and pregnant. I'm only thirty years old. Which is the right age to have a baby. I learned that the hard way because I had Sebastian when I was fifteen. I would never regret having him I loved him more than being alive. I only regret having him way too young. It would be hard telling Sebastian that I am pregnant because he would hate his father for doing this to me. I have no choice but I have to tell him today. I'll tell Hector tomorrow. I noticed that the sun is rising so I have to hurry up inside this house. I went through the window and noticed that a girl around my sons age. She was very beautiful. She had these big brown eyes and hair. She also had pale skin. I didn't think that she was full of harm so I walked up next to her. She noticed that I was standing next to her so she turned around with her eyes filled with tears and sucked in air. I knew she was going to scream so I tackled her and punched her in the face. Luckily she passed out so I left. Just because I'm pregnant it doesn't mean that I can't be tough. When I snuck in downstairs I saw Sebastian and Hector there. All of a sudden we heard someone coming downstairs. So we grabbed our guns and pointed them at the person. It was another teenage girl but she looks younger than the other girl I knocked out. She was also very beautiful. She had green eyes and dark brown hair. She was wearing a black tee shirt with some ripped light washed jeans and some vans. Her hair was curly. I could tell that she had just curled her hair. She looked so scared. Her eyes were watering and wide. She had her hands up in the air as she was panting and her lips were shaking. "I'm not to going to kill you the three of us are newcomers here we need your help to do something." "Look we'll hurt you if you don't help us out!" Hector is always aggressive with meeting new people. She still didn't move but she nodded her head. Finally she slowly came up to us. I could tell that she was scared for her life since I knocked out her sister and Hector threatened to kill her. I could tell that other girl was her sister. "Don't be scared I'm Sebastian and this is my uncle Hector and that's my mom Christina." "Hi I'm Sirina and well the other girl that Christina knocked out is my older sister Amber." "It's nice to meet you now here's what we need help with."

I hoped you guys loved it. Please don't be a ghost reader and vote or comment. I'll write my next chapter tomorrow and publish it as well. Have a great day.The woman in the picture is Christina.