Reunited

Okay so here is the first chapter of the week. Happy Friday everyone. Now here's Reunited. This chapter will be a week later from the last chapter.

Amber's POV:
"Hey Amber its me Sirina I have good and bad news." "The good news is that I finally turned fourteen yesterday It was my birthday." "The bad news is that you only have a good twenty percent chance of living." I can hear her voice cracking. I wish I can be there for her and Iris. I just want Iris to be here in Alexandria with us. "I'm sorry Amber I should've had Iris with me when we were running from the horde this would've never happened." I can tell that she's crying. It wasn't no ones fault for what happened. I just want to wake up from my coma already. The sad part is that I might never wake up again. I might just die in this bed in my stupid coma. I will never say my last words to Sirina and Iris. I'll never see Iris again. I feel so much pain in my heart, soul, and body. I tried to talk but I can't. I want to see Iris smiling and laughing. I want to see Sirina baking cookies and talking. I want to be girly and help my sisters with girl stuff. I have to live with the fact that that will never happen again. I'm soon going to be reunited with my other family members wearing a white dress with wings. I'll be looking down at my sisters from above the clouds. I think it's time for this life for me to end and for my eternal life to begin. "Hey Amber it's us Carl, Ron, Enid, and Mikey!" I'm going to have to leave all of these amazing people as well. All of a sudden my vision is white instead of black. I couldn't hear anyone anymore. There she was sweet little Natalie. She was wearing a white dress with some adorable white dress shoes. She also had wings and a halo on her head.She was also holding a daisy. Daisies are her favorite flowers. Mine are roses, Sirina's are tulips, and Iris's are lily's."Amber you have your life in your hands you make the decision."I knew she was right, but I had to be there for my sisters. Even though one of them was missing. I was in shock at the moment what do I do live or die. I'm scared and confused. If I live I will still live in the terrible world,but I will be with Sirina. I might even find Iris and see her again. If I die I'm safe with my family.God has a plan for me and I know what it is. His plan for me is to survive with Sirina and to look for Iris. I'm not going to fail anybody I'm gonna live. All of a sudden Natalie walked away and disappeared into thin air. After that my vision went back to black and I heard everyone taking again. "Amber wake up please for me we all want to you to live!" I realized that it was Carl screaming. I felt someone shove me and crying on my shoulder. I could tell it was Sirina crying and shoving me. I need to wake up and be back to normal. I felt something change in my body. My body felt very different I felt physical pain instead of mental pain. Then my eyes were starting to slowly open. Once my eyes opened I was back, but I was in a lot of pain. "Guys what happened to me?" I asked in a brittle voice. I also stuttered a little bit. I saw a nice couple they were my age I could tell. The girl started to cry and her boyfriend eyes widened in shock and he hugged his girlfriend. I saw Carl he looked very shocked. The other boy that was talking to Sirina at the party he was here. He looked surprised and a little scared. I saw Jessie with her husband they both looked happy. Lastly I saw Sirina she looked confused and happy at the same time. I'm going to be okay. I won't be reunited in a long time.