CHAPTER 17: And Then Their One....

A/N:

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT but not much, but still please dont read if you are underage or not into such topics. I will try to make to make it minimal because I want to emphasize the essence of love making and not just plain sex.....

Hope you'll appreciate this chapter.....

...........................

Ian caress her arms while looking at her with love and devotion. Never in his wildest dream that it would feel this way, she's the air that he breathes, his strength, his companion, his life and soulmate.

He was surprise with her boldness when she put her hands at the back of his neck and then her soft lips touch his. Ian deepen the kiss asking for entrance to taste her sweetness and she obliged. It took a few minutes before we separated to breath air. But that didn't stop Ian from kissing her trailing kisses on her neck to the spot where his going to mark her. He heard her shiver and moan from his touch. Ian suck her sweets spots that for sure would leave love marks and went back to her lips and we kissed each other, he lifted her up bridal style without breaking their lips and proceed to our room.

When we reached our room I looked the door and layed her on the bed. Trailing kisses on her cheek to her neck. I looked at her beautiful green eyes, asking permission to mark her.

"Go ahead Ian the anticipation is killing me", she responded. She couldn't tell him that their make out is making her wet. "Don't I know it", he replied. "What do you mean", she ask curiously. "I can smell your arousal babe, my wolf and I are going crazy with the smell of your sweetness", Marcus just nodded approving but not making an entrance because he doesn't want to frightened our mate with his aggressiveness.

She was blushing from embarrassment, she should have known about it. Doesn't he alway smell her scent everytime he hugged her, this is no different.

I trace kisses from her ckeekbone down to her lips, I put my left hand to the side of her face while my other hand stroke her hips.

"God you taste so good", I couldn't help my self from telling her. Then I traced kisses to her neck making her moan again when I reached her sweet spot, I licked the spot and then position my self and then I marked her.

Gwen almost scream from the pain but it only took a few second then I felt I pleasing sensation that made my pussy even wet than before. I arched my body to him leaving no space then I felt him licked my neck again and captured my lips. I couldn't stop moaning making him growl. He lifted my tank top exposing my lace bra, he then removed his shirt. Then went back kissing me and he lowered his head, unbuckled my bra and sucked one of my tit. I press my body to him and moan a little louder while his other hand squeeze my butt. His touch makes me so wet that I never though I would feel this way toward him.

Then he removed my shorts and underwear, I was supposed to complain when I felt his tongue in my core.

"Oh my God Ian", I moan and arched my body, he spread my hips for wider access. I shut my eyes and bit my inner lips to stop me from moaning out load.

"I want to hear you scream my name babe", Ian said then he suck her clits and pressed his finger on her entrance. She was so tight, I push my finger inside giving her pleasure making her body ready for me.

Gwen moan louder, she was almost near her orgasms. Ian increased his motion until ahe couldn't hold it any longer. "Cum to me babe" Ian said as he lick her to orgasms. Gwen's inside was already quenching all of a sudden she felt the most pleasurable orgasoms that she never thought she could ever experience. Ian licked every dropped of her juice then claimed up and captured her lips. Gwen matches his kisses but still letting him dominate her. Ian stop and stood up, removing his his shoes, socks, pants and his boxer. Revealing his huge cock that made her gasped.

Ian didn't give her a chance to back out. He crawled back to bed on top of her, spreading her legs and kissing her back to distract her for what she just saw.

"Are you ready babe?", Ian asked rubbing her right hips while his other arm was bracing his weight.

"If I say no will you back off?", she teasingly asked knowing full well that Ian was already at the edge of his control. He put his face at her neck where he marked her breathing so hard that send shivers all over her body making her hot and wet with need.

"No, even you wouldn't really want me to stop. You are so wet for me my love", trying to control his lust from his mate. He position his cock to her entrance rubbing his cock to on her. He placed both her legs at his waist and put his arms at the back of her neck while the other at her hip. Then he slowly entered her until his length was buried inside her. Trying so hard to control the urge to slam in and out of her hard and fast. He wants her experience to be a memorable one.

Gwen arms was all over him trying not to cry out, he was so big and she couldn't imagine how he fits inside of her. When the pain subsides he started to move in slow pace. I felt my arousal starting to build up trying to match his pace, our rhythm was synchronized.

"Ian faster and harder please", I whispered to him. "Fuck, babe", he replied in between his breathe but obliged to my demand. He pump inside of me hard and fast. I was moaning so loud that anyone beside our room can her me. I was almost screaming form the pleasure he was giving me. That anyone outside our room would hear me but I don't care. All I care about is this man whose making love with me in every possible way and I love what he is making feel.

The pressure was building inside of me when I couldn't take anymore I cum and he followed afterwards.

We were both breathing hard still daze after the passionate lovemaking. He layed on the bed bring me close to him. I used his chest as my pillow and his hands crawled at my back.

"Goodnight Ian", yawning after saying it but he just chuckled.

"Where not done yet babe", he said, he stood up carrying me. "I'm going run a bath for you and wash away the soreness. After that will go for round two", he said while smirking at me.

I was speechless but I'm not going to complain. Only an idiot would not want to be ravished by this god send adonis.

.................................

Finished at last, gosh! I didn't know that writing such topic could be so hard. Its actually easier doing it than writing it......

Sorry if there are some typing errors, grammars and thank you for reading and voting. I would like to hear your comments if you have any.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Please Vote ....

Comment ....

Share ......

ginlin