Chapter 16: Love Or Bond?!?!

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, thank you for voting and to gelyhmeh and Xenon_Allison for voting and to all my lovely reader who reads and votes.

This chapter has not been edited, there might be some writing errors, spellings and grammars..

enjoy reading...

..............................

GWEN'S POV>

Its been 2weeks seens the incident I still cry from time to time. I remember the days after my parents funeral, Ian was alway there to comfort me during the nights that I cry for my parents. He would whisper words of love and lure me to sleep. I never wake up without him by my side, he always make it sure i'm ok before he starts he goes to work.

"You are getting lazier babe, good morning", Ian whispered in my ears.

"No kidding, everytime, I try gettin up you always pulled me down. I need to work with my legs Ian its been 2 weeks and I've done nothing but sitting here watching tv. Don't you think I am well rested?, I asked.

I'm not locked up in this room but I'm not allowed to go out either because of my condition. Gosh, I was only injured not invalid to staying here for so long.

"Are you sure that your not going to hurt yourself?", he asked.

"Haven't your uncle told you I heal faster for a human because of my dad's genes and no, I promise to take it slow", I pleaded with puppy eyes at him.

I was trying to get up again, he loosen his grip and I got up. My injured leg still hurts but tolerable and I can move without limbing and went to end of the bed looking at my handsome and sexy mate. Tapping my foot and waiting for his reply.

He sighed then got up and went to me. I was looking up at him and we were almost touching then he rubbed my arms. "Fine, let go down and have breakfast with the pack. It high time they see their luna all in go shape anyway. They were kind of worried about your health", he said while rubbing both my arms.

" I'll take a quick shower", I said smiling at him. He put both his at my cheeks and peck my lips. He hugged me and layed his head at the top of mine, breathing my scent.

"Why do you that, like your smelling me?", I asked curiously.

"My wolf and I love your scent, it calms us when we breath your scent", he explained.

When we get angry or jealous we lose control of our humanity and our wolf would try controlling us and it always ends up killing someone", he said. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"But what ever the circumstances be anger or jealousy, our mates are the only one that could calm us in an instant", he explained it clearly.

"Alphas are more possessive and protective for their mates specially when are mates have are marks. We extremely possessive of what is ours and we do not take threat lightly when it involves our mate", I just stared at him not knowing what to say about the information he just told me. Does this mean I would still be in danger by being an alpha's mate? I asked myself.

"What is bothering you?", he asked. I just shaked my head and left his side to go to the bathroom. But his arm held my wrist so I looked at him.

"I'm hungry Ian let take a shower so we can eat", I smiled hiding the guilt for not telling him my worries.

"Ok I'll wait for you and will go down together", then he released me.

I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. When finished taking a shower, theres walk-in closet connected to the bathroom.