Chapter 12: What to Do?....

A/N:

WARNING:

There are some violent scenes, and languages, that my not be suitable for young readers. You are warned.

IAN'S POV>

I felt uneasy when I left Gwen and the more I go farther away my heart feels even heavier.
"We need to finish this as soon as possible so that we can return to our mate", Marcus mindlink me, we both feel something is not right.

My warriors are already tackling the rouges. It was like they just all came here to die. I just watched my warriors killed each and every rouges on site without even breaking a sweat.

"Alpha there are wolves approaching the house, to many to count and I think the whole house is surrounded ", Harold mindlink.

"Warriors to delta Harold's house, my mate is endanger", I yelled to my warriors through mindlink. I howled louder signaling the other warriors all over the area to follow me.

Those rouges will not get out from my territory alive.

"Kill every rouge within site, no mercy", I let Marcus surface to lead them.

My wolf runned fast living my warriors behind even Jack who is my beta could not keep up with my pace.

"Alpha were in the area, I'm going inside, I sense an alpha inside the house", Khale mindlink me. He is my gamma, I choose him for the position because he was competent, even though his just 19.

"I'm coming with you", I heard Justin my delta said to Khale.

All links are open for immediate response if assistance is needed.

I reached the house and went inside when I heard Harold from the link.

"Alpha take care of my family", then his link died. "Mate, our mate needs us", Marcus growling, we both feel Gwen's distress. I heard screams coming from the second floor and then I heard Gwen voice, she was shouting calling her mom.

Khale and Justin with the other warriors were fighting some rouges.

When I reached the stairs, a wolf jump on me, I side step biting its neck and throwing it at the back for my pack to kill.

Jack and Mark was behind me, when we reached the second floor. There were rouges blocking Harold's bedroom. I can smell blood, lots of bloods caming from their room.

I growled using my alpha tone, the rouges whines, even my warriors bowed down. I let Marcus take over as my eyes turned blue to black.

"Get out of my way you fucking rouges, your polluting the air we breath", my wolf lowered his head, showing his canines and then attacked the rouge near us . He bit the back of its neck, lifting it and shaking the rouge's body like a rugdoll. He throw the rouge at the back to let our warriors finish it.

When we entered Harold's room I saw a bodies , I didn't bother looking at them. I know that those were Gwen's parents. I felt more furious by the second when I saw the guy holding Gwen, she qasn't moving but I can still her her heart beat but faint.

"You are a dead wolf no one hurts whats mine and get away with it", both Marcus and I said it. The rouge turn and looked at me, shifted to my human form but warriors stayed in their wolfed form.

My eyes turned to blue giving me control of my human form.

"Ahh, the great and ruthless Alpha Ian of the Moonstone Pack. You were just a teenager the last time I saw you, look at you now. All grown up and with a mate..