Chapter 15: And Love Blossom..?!?!

A/N:

Read last page for acknowledgements, enjoy reading.....

..............................

IAN POV>

I'm looking at all my paperworks, its almost midday but I haven't started any of this papers in my desk. I still couldn't forget what happened yesterday and last night. I never slept during the day all my life but yesterday was the first and I don't regret sleeping as long as my mate is besides me. I didn't want to get up either this morning if Jack didn't knocked on door just to tell me the time, that dickhead waa smiling like crazy when I opened the door, I was shaking my head just remembering it.

"Alpha", Jack called after knocking, "Come in", I said. His not alone, Mark, Justin and Khale was with him.

"Ian I heard you were lazy yesterday, sleeping all afternoon and woke up late this morning", Khale said while playing with his eyebrows.

"He doesn't even want to leave their bedroom this morning", Jack said teasingly. They were all laughing at me but just chuckled.

"Honestly, I haven't done anything seen I came here", they laughed once more but I didn't mind.

"That how the bond works Ian, you became one love puppy for your mate. Geez, I remembered when I first met my Liza", Justin almost daydreaming.

"Yup, who would've forget about that, you locked yourselves in your room for 2 fucking days and thank the moon goddess she a she-wolf or we doubt she could've walked straight after your 2days non-stop mating", Mark's laughing his head of with his own remarked.

"Hey, what can I say she couldn't get enough of me", Justin arrogantly said.

"Well, wait until we tell that to Liza", Mark jokely said. Justin face paled as if he has seen a ghost but we only laughed more harder than before.

Then I remembered the reason I sent them all here, they're not just my officers but closed friends as well. We've been friends seens we were kids, Jack became my beta because former Beta Zach doesn't have a son but his daughter Sophie was Jack's mate earning him the title as beta, I appointed Justin as delta while Khale my gamma and Mark one of my tracker. My top tracker Lenux is still at forest with some of our warriors patrolling.

"I asked for a meeting today because I want to asked your opinion regarding the rouges attacked", I told them. "Any observation you guys observed during the attacked", I asked them.

"Now that you opened that up alpha, I think that the attacked was planned", Justin remarked. All of them became serious attacking the pack Luna is a major offense in werewolves rules. The pack is being balanced by the alpha as the strength, leader and protector of the pack while the Luna is the heart of the pack, she is not just the alpha's mate, she the alpha's equal but her task always to give comfort, assistance, love and supports every pack members from the oldest to the young ones. Like what mothers do to their children thats what a Luna stands for the pack.

"There is one thing that keeps bothering me alpha, how did alpha Stephen learned about Gwen being your mate and how did he learned her whereabouts", Khale suspiciously remarked.

"My thought exactly Khale, you know Khale you can make a good alpha", I remarked on his sharpnes, its in our blood for his father is my dad's brother. Uncle Francis didn't want to be in any position in the pack but his our head doctor at the pack hospital.

"Which I might also add Ian Gwen was the girl I been telling you about if you still remember? Gosh, if I only knew she was your mate I would have brought her here before", "Gwen is the girl you have a big crush on?", Mark asked, I growled.