Chapter 13: Alone...But Not Really.....

Sorry for the late update, thank you for waiting......special thank to my reader who never forget to vote and to others pleases vote or leave your comments. It really inspires me knowing you people appreciates my work.

..................................

IAN POV>

Its been 6 hours but Gwen still haven't waken yet, he never left her side. His been holding her hand, rubbing her skin with my palm. Even though she was unconcious the spark of our mate bond is still strong. He wish he was the one who ripped Stephen into pieces, so he wouldn't be feeling this.

If he didnt leave them, her parents would still be here and could have protected her. She wouldn't be here, in this situation, "Gwen, please wake up".

There was a tap from the door before it opened, Jack and his parents entered the room. "Ian you need to rest, you haven't eaten or sleep", mother said.

"I'm not hungry nor sleepy", I replied. Her mother just sighed and look at his husband for help.

"Your mother is right Ian, You need to be strong for both of you. Go, eat and take a shower, your mother and I will stay here and if she wakes I'll mindlink", dad remarked.

I sighed, I got up kissed her forehead and her palm then I her hand in her stomach. "I'll be back babe", I said to her and peck her lips.

"Call me if she wakes up", they both nodded. I left Gwen's room, Jack was following me from behind. "What is it Jack?", I asked, "Just going to report to you alpha, all the rouges were eliminated. Even those who tried to escaped was hunted by our warriors. They were burned along with their alpha outside our territory", Jack reported.

"Any other casualties from our side?", I asked. "Only few injuries alpha", Jack replied.

"Father will take care of the pack business for a while, I'm at easy without her side. So any other concerns you tell them to my father", I told him.

"Yes alpha, fir now I will continue training our members", he said, I just nodded. When we left the pack clinic, Jack proceed to the field while I went to my house. I had a quike shower and when I came to the kitchen after taking a shower. There was already food prepared for me at the table. I ate still thinking of my mate's condition. Its keep bugging me, how the hell did Stephen learned about my mate? He knew where she where to look for her, where she lives and I bet he also knew she's Harold daughter. To think that I only met my mate on my birthday, two nights ago.

Do I have a mole in my pack? I was getting angrier by the second I finished my food and put it in the sink.

I went back to the clinic, clinch and unclinching my fists. Theres a traitor in my pack.

"Son your mate is awake now, you better come quickly", my father mindlink me. I run to her room when i opened the door, I saw my mate, she looked frightened.

"Whats wrong babe?", I asked while coming to her side. "Please don't come near me", she said, I froze from where I was.

...........................

GWEN'S POV>

I feel so sore, my head hurts, my body felt like it was been runned by a ten wheeler.

As I slowly opened my eyes, "thank the moon goddess your awake Gwen, how are you feeling dear?", I looked at my surrounding there's a man standing at her back. The room was pire white there a window ony left side, a door at the back of the man standing. I blink several times before I spoke.

"Why am I here? what happened to me and where's my mother?", I asked my voice was a little bit cracking.

"There was an incident last night", the man standing said