Chapter 4: The Alpha

"Alpha our warriors from the east coast spotted a rouge entering our territory do we kill or detain the rouge?" Beta Jack asked.

"I'll join you, I will personally question the rouge and decide what to do about it", Alpha Ian's answer to his beta.

He stood up from his table removing his clothes, revealing his 8 pack abs. He opened the window from his office and remove the remaining his clothes. He jump from the second floor of their huge pack house, shifting in the air into his wolf, all black fur and blue eyes, landed on the ground. Then he howl loud enough to be heard by his warriors then run to the forest. His beta was right behind him when he entered the forest.

"The rouge is already captured alpha", "who was leading the chase? Ian asked. "Mark did, his with 2 other warriors with him, newbies to be exact", jack remarked.

"Wasn't Mark assigned at the north side?", Ian questioned his beta. His eyes change into black, his wolf Marcus surfacing.

With a rough voice Marcus said "who gave you orders of changing your stations without our knowledge?", jack wince at the voice of his alpha's wolf.

Ian's wolf stop and jack also stop beside his alpha, his wolf Kit surfaced because his alpha is piss off with the information. He lowered his head "Jack gave him permission alpha when he asked him to switch places with Brad to personally guide the newbies. He didn't see anything wrong about it so he agreed", Kit explained.

Ian surfaced then growl and said "You are all assigned schedules on what area to patrol and he brought those new recruits by himself. What if there are more than one rouge that entered our territory, how can those newbies defend themselves without being killed first".

I then run to the said direction again, jack followed from behind.

"Jack, Mark is not allowed to patrol, tomorrow I will personally supervise the training and brief all of you again regarding pack rules.

"Yes Alpha", jack remark after switching places with Kit.

"I told you not to permit Mark to bring those kids with him, did you listen to me, hell no!" Kit said to jack. "Oh, shut up Kit", said Jack. Kit didn't replied just stayed at the back of jack mind.

When they reached the area the rouge was still in his wolf form, I sniff the air learning that the rouge is a male.

I shift into my human form, telling the rouge in my alpha tone, "shift now!". The rouge shifted and he stand about 2 inches shorter than me, with my 6'4 height, brown complexion and muscular frame. I can be intimidating just by looking at me.

Then i ask, "what are you doing in my land?".

The rouge smirk at me and said "just scouting alpha, mate still missing, right? My alpha already know that you still haven't found your mate and its all a matter of time that you start to get weak. Hmmm, maybe you are getting weak.."

I didn't let him finish what his saying, i run toward him grab his head and remove it from his body. I was breathing so hard that even Marcus want to come out and remove all the rouge's body parts but i wouldn't let him surfaced.

"Throw this trash outside my land make sure his body can be easily found by his kind", "yes alpha", jack replied.

Other pack warriors arrived, jack gave them instructions on what to do with the body.

I turned to Mark and to the newbies, all three of them were still in their wolf form.

"Mark take those newbies back home, you should have known better than to bring them here in the first place".

"Yes Alpha", with his head lowered Mark acknowledged.

"And Mark, what you did today will earned you a disciplinary action, you know better than to bring this newbies in this areas", i said to him. Mark bowed his head then turned to take kids back to the pack house.

When the other warriors left, living me and jack alone. I relax a little. "Hey Ian, sorry bro. I forgot about the rules, i'll try not disappoint you again" jack explained.

I was looking from afar, but then replied, "its ok jack, i know there are alot of things on your mind. Go back Lily might be getting worried for you".

"Its the hormones i think, being pregnant and all", jack laugh while telling.

I tapped on his shoulder then he turned and shift to his wolf and run to the pack house. I also shifted but run to the opposite direction.

-----------------------

> pics of Ian.... name of the guy I used as Ian is Andrew Smith, model...

That all i can remember although if you guy are interested you can google him in the internet.....

I'm done here, its already past 11pm, asian time. Need to go to sleep have to wake up early to prepare breakfast for my children.

Please vote....

Comments is highly appreciated .....

Thank you for reading......