"Y-you! I...I got all worked up for nothing! How embarrassing can I get?" I cover my face when I noticed his reaction with his eyes wide open.

Seth wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I turned my head, we were now mere inches between our faces. "Be honest with me, did you get jealous back there?" I thought I turned into stone upon hearing those words.

The front doors open again and this time it's Thomas, giving a disapproving look at Seth. "Andy, you ready to go?" he inquires and I mouth 'yes'.

I slowly loosen from Seth's arm and whisper, "I'll see you tomorrow."

He whispers back, "I'll pick you up at 8. Just to let you know, I'll be expecting an answer from you about a moment ago."

"Oh."

And with that, I lean my head down and hop on the motorcycle, Tom does the same, he grabs me by the waist and leans his head on my back. Seth just stands there giving him a 'WTF' face. I wave him goodbye and he nods.

We're on our way to Tom's apartment when he keeps distracting me from keeping my eyes on the road.

"Oh my gosh Andy, you should've seen that girl's face back at the Diner!"

"What girl?" I ask.

"The girl that was with that Seth guy. I bet she thought that he wanted to ask her out. I didn't hear well what it was about, but it definitely wasn't a request for a date. She left through the back door soon after Seth went outside."

"Sounds nice." I grin.

"You don't like her, do you?" He smiles.

"Nope. Not one bit."

"Well, I don't like Seth."

<><><><><><><><><><>

Saturday night. According to Seth, this is the night I have to 'disguise' myself as a hooker.

So here's the plan: Both of us will stop nearby a brothel that's located in a backstreet, (I don't even know if the place has been legalized). I'll enter first, supposedly for a job interview with the owner while Seth gets in moments after me as he will 'look for a girl to have a good time with'.

Yeah, but in reality I will have to stall the man making him show me the place, while Seth sneaks into his main office.

Why are we doing all of this you ask? Well, the owner of the place has a USB drive hidden, a special one that Reece gave him long ago. In it lies all of the gang's hideouts, information of the members and other valuables we can use against them. Even though we're not sure when was the last time it was updated, it could come in really handy.

But I still don't know how Seth knows all of these things. I also don't know what does the brothel owner have to do with Reece nor why would he want maps of the hideouts. I've never been a mystery lover, ugh.

I get a call from Seth saying that he's outside waiting for me, I end the call and take a last look at the mirror. I am wearing a simple little red dress with a revealing v-neck, I've never used a dress this short before. My make up? I put on the heaviest load I could stand.

Suddenly, I hear some obnoxious honks from outside. I hurry down the staircase and see Joshua cuddled with Megan on the couch, they fell asleep watching movies. I reach for the blanket that fell on the floor, cover them carefully and give them both a kiss on the cheek. Since Joshua changed from full-time to a part-time shift at work, he has had more time to spend at home.

I see Seth standing against a silver car. It's a Ford Mustang, don't know which year it is though. Maybe a 2014?

Now is not the time to think about cars, a voice in the back of my head says.

"Andrea, you need to change into a longer dress." Seth says.

"I know I look horrible, but I think this one suits for tonight." I shrug.

"I want you to change for the opposite reason; you look...hot."

"Thanks... but I'm not changing, let's go."

<><><><><><><><><><>

We arrive at the brothel, it looks pretty decent from the outside if you ask me. But god, I'm so scared. I never would've thought that one day I'd walk through the doors of a whorehouse, but I'm doing this for a good reason.

"Are you listening to me Andrea?" Seth looks at me questioningly.

"Sorry. It's just that I'm nervous. What were you saying again?"

"You are not telling anyone your real name. You'll call yourself Tania Powell, got it? I'll just be George."

I start to giggle. "It's a nice name, but you don't look like a George though."

"I know, I know. You don't look like a Tania either." We both stare at each other and end up laughing like idiots for no apparent reason.

Seth straightens himself up and grabs my hand, "Well, Miss Powell, let's get this show started. I'm right behind you."

I wink at him, "Oh George, I'm way ahead of you." I get out of the car and head towards the large, wooden doors.

I can't believe a place like this can be so elegant and flattering, aside from the fact that it's in a dangerous looking neighborhood. Well of course.

The receptionist is a woman probably in her 40's. She eyes me up and down and gives me an approving look, "Goodnight darling, I assume you are here looking for a job?"

"Yes, I am." I nod.

"Alright sweetie, take this form with you. Heather will escort you to Mr. Royce's office. I think you'll make it through the interview." she winks.

Wait, so soon? Just like that? Well shit.

This Heather girl grabs my arm and starts walking me through a huge room filled with women and teens waiting to be picked by men. By the corner of my eye, I can see Seth (I mean, George) entering the reception.

I am now in front of a mahogany door. Heather whispers me 'good luck' and leaves swaying her hips along the narrow hallway.

Oh I'm going to need that luck. This better work.

I make a deep sigh and knock on the door.

"Come in."

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter was boring! I needed to write this to get the story going and for it to make sense, kind of...