Chapter 5

He just keeps surprising me, doesn't he?

"Shocked?" he smirked.

"No, not at all." I lied. "I thought you looked familiar when I first saw you. But still, it's a big school you know."

"But I'm your classmate." Seth said, stretching out the word 'classmate'.

"Now I know, sorry. Wait, is it that big of a deal for you to be known by me?" I grinned.

"Now don't get all cocky An--."

"Why didn't you tell me before that you knew me? " I cut him off. "No wonder he didn't ask for my name..." I murmured.

"Now you're just asking questions without letting me answer any. A-are you talking to yourself?" He laughed.

"NO of course I'm not!" I blushed.

"Miss Sun! Is there a reason for you to disrupt my class?" Mrs. Harrison scolded me. For the first time. B*tch.

But the Holy Lord decided for Seth the idiot to answer before I could say anything, "No teach, I just told her she was beautiful and she replied saying that's she's not. She just called herself ugly." The whole class turned their eyes on me, even the shy ones.

"It's nothing like that." I said defensively.

"What ever it is then, you need to have more self esteem. Now let's continue class. I want a short 500 word essay about how you'd like to..." she continued to lecture.

Seth's getting a beating for this.

<><><><><><><><><><>

*Lunch period*

I told May about all that has happened between Reece, Seth, that Kylie girl and I. But Instead of sympathizing me...

"Wow Andy, just wow. You were smacked by a heartbroken girl, then smacked her back; fought with Reece, and let Seth Roe stay the night with you, all in just mere hours?!" she squealed. "And on top of that, how could you not recognize him? He's a very popular guy around this school, like us."

"I just didn't, and honestly, I don't think we're that popular. Remember there's another group, Rebecca's to be precise." May slumped her shoulders in defeat and continued to slurp down her soda as Danielle came to sit down on our table.

"Hey guys! Guess what? Rebecca Lidow is going to have a party this Saturday! Are we going or what?" she squirmed in excitement. Speaking of the devil, this was too much of a coincidence.

"Hell yes we are! Right Andy?" May asked.

"I don't know, I was thinking my parents might come home this weekend..."

"Please?" They both whimpered. "If they don't make it will you go?" Danielle inquired.

"Alright I'll think about it. Besides, she hasn't even invited us. You know how she can be sometimes." I said rolling my eyes.

"Who are we talking about here darlings?" Great. Rebecca heard me, she and her two gummy bear minions.

"No one, we just heard about someone throwing a party this Saturday." I said reluctantly.

"That would be me. Well huns, the three of you are invited." she winked. "Remember, in everyone else's eyes, we are allies, not enemies. So show up Saturday night at my beachside house. Okay?" she said with venom pouring out of her mouth. "Oh, and bring your swimsuits with you." I don't seem to understand why she keeps up with the act that the two 'popular' girl groups are friends. That slithering snake.