"What's what?" She asked me looking fully at me now.

"The scar?" I questioned. She blinked and looked away. She had such a sad look come into her eyes. I blinked and she used the towel to dry her arms and legs a bit not answering me. "I mean. You don't have to tell me. I was just wondering." I added in. She left out a sigh and took a seat on the toilet lid. I leaned onto the side of the tub and she moved the towel from her hip slightly.

"This?" she asked me. I nodded my head and she covered the towel back in place.

"It happened a long time ago." She stated. I tilted my head.

"Before me?" I asked and she nodded once more.

"Way before you." She smiled lightly. I blinked in shock.

"Wow really!?" I yelled out. She hushed me and I shut up.

"31 years ago." She stated. I got out pulling my towel around me once again and letting out what little water was left in the tub.

"Go on." I pushed on. She left out a sad sigh and I leaned closer.

"Well..." She started. "When I was really little is when I got it." she stated. I nodded my head already getting the feel of it. "I was out in the forest playing with baby Kevin when a blizzard hit. I lost my way back home and started to walk north." she said. I nodded my head following along with her. "I ended up in a town pretty far from home. It didn't feel like it was that long away. But it was. The blizzard was starting to calm down once I got there so I decided to ask for help." I nodded along with her and she looked away. "Well I found this lady. Being the kid I was I asked her for help. I wanted to go home and was lost. She agreed to help me but as soon as she turned around she yelled witch. She kept repeating the word over and over again. People were starting to stare at me so I started to run. Trying to find any one I knew. Trying to even find Kevin if I could." She sighed and I sat there leaning forward more.

"Go on." I stated into the story. She laughed at me lightly and leaned back.

"I found my way into an ally. I thought it would lead me back into the forest but I was wrong. It was a dead end. As I turned around to head back the way I came five boys were blocking the ally way. They looked maybe 10 to 12 years old. I was older of them in years yes but I looked way younger than them at the time. They started to walk towards me blocking my only way of escaping. They were throwing rocks at me. Calling me horrible names. Yelling things at me. One picked up a broken pipe and smiled to me saying 'Let me fix those for you.' and walked faster then the other kids. I pushed my back as far as I could to the ally wall." She shook her head trying to not remember the memory. "I just wanted to disappear at that moment." She closed her eyes.

"You don't have to say any more if you don't want too." I said. She shook her head.

"No no! I'm okay!" She smiled to me and left out a calming breath. "It's always good to finish what one has started." She said. I blinked and nodded my head.

"Very well." I nodded my head in understanding. A trait I got from Oto-san.

"He swung the pipe at me and I tossed my body to the side just missing it by an inch. I rolled to the other side of the ally looking up to them. They laughed at me as they came closer. I felt like if I didn't fight back they would kill me. I got up pushing one back with all my might. He fell back but two of the others took my arms holding me against the way. I started to kick and cry out. Calling for any one to save me. The kid with the pipe walked closer to me holding the pipe onto his shoulder and leaving out a sickening laugh. I looked at him tears streaming down my eyes. He laughed at my fear. I cried out as loud as I could. I felt like right there I was going to die. Beaten to a bloody mess in a back ally where my body would be left to rot. That is if they didn't burn it first." She said. 

"I hope those kids paid for this." I hissed. Kiki looked at me and chuckled softly.

"They did. Now hush and let me finish." She said. I nodded my head.

"Okay." I stated.

"Any way." she took a breath. "The kid with the pipe swung at me again I sucked in my breath and just missed the pipe. He glared at me. 'You are a witch!' He cried out. I shook my head. 'No I'm not!' I yelled back at him. They laughed at me as I kicked and screamed. The kid moved closer a killer look in his eyes. He lifted the pipe above his head and took a long swing down at me. It slashed me from the middle of my chest down to my hip. I left out a scream as he moved closer. 'Let me see if your guts are the same.' he stated. I cried as they let me fall to the ground kicking me. Beating me with what ever they could find on the ground. It felt like they were beating me forever. For just being different. They yelled things at me. Like how I should have never been born. I tried to crawl away but one steeped on my hand. I left out a pained yelp and just let my head fall into the dirt. The pain was getting to much to me and my body was getting weaker and weaker as the blood poured out of my wound. I cried and begged for them to stop. I closed my eyes about to give in and let them win when I heard an angry yell. I looked up and seen-"

"Prussia!?" I called out excited. Kiki blinked a few times and shook her head.

"It was Canada. He had a hockey stick in one hand and Kevin behind him. I didn't know what one looked madder. The moose or the dad." She laughed. "He went at the kids with his Hockey stick and they all disbanded from around me. He scared them off yelling things at them. By this time my hearing was going and I could hardly see. i just laid in the dirt crying as I gasped for breath. He picked me up and started to walk out of the ally Kevin came back with one of the kids pants and walked next to us. I remember he had such an angry look on his face. Glaring at anyone who so much as looked at us. They backed off right away as he made his way out of town." She said. I kept looking at her and she looked back at me with wide eyes. "What?" She asked.

"Tell me what happened! I must know!" I yelled. She laughed and started to pull on her clothes.

"I did tell you what happened." She said. I blinked and got up starting to dress.

"After! Tell me what happened after!" I yelled. She laughed at me.

"Well we got home. Prussia was well. Mappled off for the most part. They patched me up and I was on bed rest. We never talked about it after that. Papa saved me, Patched me up, Prussia went to the town and told them if they messed with me again he would burn down the town." She shrugged. I blinked.

"You rushed the ending!" I screamed.

"Well I'm hear now! That is how the awesome me ended up with the unawesome scar! And how I first seen Papa with the scariest look on his face and how the sexy me came to be!" She yelled back. I crossed my arms pouting. She opened the door and blinked as Canada had his hand up ready to knock. They looked at each other and Canada looked back at me.

"Umm?" He asked. I smiled and slipped past the two.

"I have a flight in an hour! Uncle Prussia! Can you take me to the air Port!" I yelled.

"Yeah! Come on!" He yelled back. I bowed to the two before waving and running to Uncle Prussia.

"What happened to the bathroom!" I heard Canada softly yell out.

"It was Izzy! Now she's running!" Kiki yelled loudly. I ran out the door as fast as I could Prussia close behind me.

"Sorry Kiki." I muttered softly and hopped into the truck telling Uncle to Prussia to floor it.