Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"So then let's not have a plan. We'll gather whoever we can get to help us, lure Dracula away from here yet again and jump his ass." Robin said.

"What are we New York City thugs?" Brittani asked shocked.

"Hey, it's better than nothing."

"Yeah, how about no."

"Girls, come on." Leona said. "Although I do agree with some of what Robin said.

"Thank you!"

"I only agree with gathering some people, and getting Dracula away from here. Not the rest of it."

"Aw." Robin sighed disappointed and everyone else laughed.

"Alright, so how many people do you think can be on our side?"

"Well, I know that Kenya, and Demi probably would." Leona said.

"I know we hate her but what about Stephani?" Luna asked.

"That mermaid slut?" Leona asked shocked.

"Yeah. I know it's a surprise but its added power to our side that we can use to overpower Dracula."

"No offense to her but do mermaids have powers besides extreme beauty?"

"Some mermaids do have other powers. The most well-known ability is breathing under water and I know that her room is mostly water which is why her room on the bottom floor. I don't think she has any other abilities other than the extreme beauty." Pryase explained.

"Oye." Luna sighed. "Do you two know of someone? You've been here longer than we have so you know almost all of the residents inside and out don't you? Devon, you were like the kinda leader of this place when we first came since Dracula was hiding. You have to know."

"I can try to ask a few but it's not much." Devon said.

"Same here." Pryase said. "I can get maybe three people."

"Oh come on, three people out of this entire place that has at least 320 people in it. Even people who you don't know may want to stand up and fight with us." Kinthra shouted.

"Sorry sir, but we're thinking on knowledge bases. If we go door to door, people may go back to Dracula and then we'll be as good as dead." Devon said.

"He has a point Kinthra." Ryuga replied putting a hand on Kinthra's shoulder. "We have to be very cautious about this. If Dracula finds out we're on to him then its lights out for any plans we have and we can kiss the world as we know it goodbye."

"Yes, you're right. Pardon my outburst."

"No, it's alright. We understand why you are so worked up. Trust me the increased numbers would be a huge help but unfortunately it's not going to happen that way." Rathmos replied.

"We're just going to have to make do with what we can take." Ryuga said.

"Alright, so let's come up with our official plan." Medeus replied.

With a plan formulated, two weeks have passed. Luna and Leona's school had reopened a week prior and even with the school's reopening Nitara's car was still being sabotaged and Mike's car is joining the list so Leona and Pryase picked the two up in the morning to go to school. Even Luna went back to school but she couldn't participate in gym so she sat on the bleachers with the coach to do her homework and puzzles that the coach gave her. Luna also became a captain for the sports they played in order to get participation.

The plan was set to take place that weekend, leaving everyone on edge. Especially Luna and Leona, knowing that they may not make it out alive. Everyone they knew would be sad to see the two sisters fall in battle.