Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Leona, come on dear. We'll help the consul get settled, get Devon over here and then if you want, you can go stay with Luna for a while."

"No she will not, I want all of you to stay here while the consul is here. Since your school is still closed for repairs you have no reason to leave."

"Uh, I'd never thought I would say this to you, and in front of the consul who accepted me as one of their own but screw you, you egotistical bastard! You may have control of the residents in this house, but when my sister is hurt, you will not have control over me and tell me what I can and can't do." Leona growled and her eyes were starting to glow however her hair was not flowing like it was the night Luna was kidnapped or when she killed Raiden.

"Please follow me sirs." Pryase said and he grabbed Leona's hand. "Come on Leona." Pryase added and the vampire consul grabbed their suitcases and followed everyone as they led the vampire consul to their rooms.

Once the group showed the vampire consul their rooms they all gathered inside of what would be Ryuga's room and Leona automatically bowed to them.

"Leona, what's the matter?" Tethemon asked.

"I apologize for my behavior in front of you. It was uncalled for." Leona said.

"Uncalled for? Leona, you think that behavior was uncalled for?" He asked shocked.

"By no means were your actions uncalled for." Medeus said shocked. "Hell, I'm the 'gentle' one on the consul and I wanted to slap Dracula for what he said. Dracula's behavior is honestly worse than I ever feared."

"Yes brother, it is." Rathmos sighed and he ran his hand through his hair. "You all were right to call us for advice and to ask us to come here. Especially, with what Leona told us when we summoned her that night."

"Leona told us about what happened during that meeting while we were visiting Luna the other day. I'm still shocked myself that Dracula actually lied to Leona and gave her a ring that would increase her powers instead of decreasing it. When she didn't have those rings she pretty much destroyed an entire block just from the sonic boom of her rage." Robin said.

"Robin, please." Leona said.

"It's alright; we've all been there with our vampire rage. We've all faced our own personal horrors and based on what we've heard, you've had one horror after another. What's this one now, you're fourth?"

"Yeah I guess it is. After all, I lost my father, mother, I almost lost Luna, and now possibly the entire world." Leona said

"I still wish I knew what happened here." Tethemon asked. "Dracula used to be so caring, and now he really is turning into the Dracula from Bram Stoker's novel."

"Hypothetically anyway. I'm not well versed on that novel but I'm not sure that Dracula wanted world domination." Kinthra replied.

"Neither are we. Leona, do you know that book?" Pryase asked.

"As in love with the supernatural I am, I'm afraid I've never read the novel either. I've only heard references of it or watched the movies that are based on the book and you know they never get things right. Leona admitted. "But I do have a question. How did Dracula used to act, before he changed?" Leona asked seriously.

"Dracula used to hide in his room. He hasn't come out since maybe 1955 or something like that. I forget the exact year his wife died." Robin said.

"Whoa, wait his wife?"

"Yeah, well mate. Her name was Hazel; she was a sweetheart and a werewolf. She was like the mother of everyone here just like Dracula used to be the father of everyone here. Although I don't see him as my father anymore, not after his change in demeanor."