Ch. 26: Optimus Returns

(Ya, so I'm thinking about ending this soon! This chapter or the next one will probably be the end of it... Or I may wait till I get to chapter 30, I don't know.)

~time skip of one year~

Groaning I let my helm fall back onto the metal bed I am resting on receiving a chuckle from Knockout. "Calm down Skywing. We're almost done." I glance at him before looking away, "How does it look?" "'THEY' are healthy and look wonderful." "'THEY'?!"

I sit up as I feel Knockout move away from my stomach area. "Yes 'they.' There's two of them. Shall we tell Bumblebee?" "No." Knockout snickers as he helps me up, "I'm sure your sparkmate would like to know that you're having twins." "His punishment is that he has to wait to find out."

Knockout laughs as we leave the medbay, "You haven't talked to him for about 5 months now Skywing. Also you're 7 months along, so why not tell him now?" "HE CALLED ME FAT!!!" Knockout glances down at my stomach that is large now, (fuck correct anatomy of a transformer xD this is my story lol) and smiles some. "I know, but it was your fault for not telling him sooner."

Crossing my arms over my chassis I pout as we walk, "I was wanting to wait a while so I could confirm that I was pregnant." He shrugs and helps me sit down, "I understand that. By the way, you're not allowed to turn into your alt mode unless you choose a bulkier car." I glare at him but don't protest since he's the doctor... The fucked up, cut happy doctor.

"Fine... Help me back up. Let's go find a damn car that I can use." Knockout groans, "But I just got comfy!!" My optic twitches and I pull out my gun pointing it at him, "HELP ME THE FUCK UP OR I SWEAR TO PRIMUS KNOCKOUT I'LL-" "OK OK!" He gets up and pulls me up gently.

He huffs and we head towards the exit only to be stopped by Drift, Donnie, and Mikey. "Where are you two going?" "I'm taking Skywing out to get her a new alt mode." Before Drift can reply I feel something poke my stomach and look down to see Mikey's hands on my stomach, "Dude! What happened?!"

Knockout backs up waiting for me to blow up on Mikey like I did with Bee. Only I don't, instead I pick him up, "Promise to keep it a secret Mikey?" "Ya!" I glance at Drift and Donnie eyeing them, they nod saying they promise also. "I'm pregnant." Donnie's eyes widen and he's climbing up my leg and on my stomach before I can blink spouting out nonsense that I don't understand.

Drift has his servo on my shoulder with a small grin on his face, "I pledge my swords to you once more. I shall help keep you and your sparkling-" "Sparklings." He chuckles, "Sparklings, safe. Does Bumblebee know?"

"No, but I haven't exactly talked to him for about 5 months, cause he called me fat when I was 2 months along." Drift chuckles, "Let us come with you." I nod, "Thank you Drift." He nods and we all leave, them transforming into their alt modes with Donnie and Mikey in Drift while I turn into my phoenix form.

We move around for a while until I find one that will work. It's a jeep, scanning it I transform. Drift and Knockout ride up on either side of me. "Let's head back shall we? Galvatron is still out there. I would hate for him to show up." "Ya."

Turning my engine on we start driving. We drive for the longest time before I catch a glimpse of a familiar truck disappearing behind a building. Slamming on my breaks I turn and speed off towards the Semi leaving beautiful black streaks on the road as I speed off.

"Sky!" I hear Knockout call out for me before I hear two sets of engines roaring loudly as they chase after me.

I lose the truck a few times but eventually I find it and drive into an abandoned factory right as it disappears. Transforming quickly I look around. "Skywing!"

Knockout and Drift run over to me with Donnie and Mikey following. "What the hell?!" Knockout grabs me and makes me look at him, "Why did you run off all of a su- AHH!!" A pede appears in my line of view as it connects with Knockout's faceplate sending him flying.

I fall backwards and Drift catches me before making sure that I am alright. Nodding I turn to see who kicked Knockout. I feel my spark stop as I see my father walk into view, "Skywing. Why is a Decepticon here?!" "Dad... Daddy!!" Tears run down my faceplates and he is by my side in an instant wiping the tears away with a digit, "Do not cry."

I reach up and grab his servo. He smiles softly before that smile turns into a look of horror as I flip him over my shoulder and into the wall, "YOU BASTARD!!! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME?! YOU'RE OWN DAUGHTER!!!!!!" Optimus groans but doesn't make an attempt to get up, Drift wraps his servos around me and holds me back as I struggle to get to my father, "LET ME AT HIM DRIFT! I WON'T KILL HIM, JUST SERIOUSLY MAME HIM!! HE DITCHED ME WHEN HE PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE ME!!"

"NO! You mustn't! Think about the sparklings Skywing." I freeze up and relax in his grip, "Damn you for being right Drift." Drift releases me and goes to Knockout as I watch Optimus get up and hesitantly walk to me. "I am so sorry.... But you are safe now, for the creators are dead."

Softening I smile and grab my father's servos, "Well then it's as good a time as any for your return daddy." He raises an optical ridge, "You're going to be a grandfather." He stares at me for a bit before his optics widen, "REALLY?!" I don't even have time to respond before he has me picked up and is spinning me around being mindful of the sparklings.

"This is wonderful news! You shall be able to raise them on Cybertron." "We're going back to Cybertron?" "As soon as we get a ship, and I think I know where to get one."

I don't bother arguing and lead him to the lair. After introductions he tells us about his adventure and finally I tell Bee and the others about my little secrets. Bee chirps happily before holding me close.

Then father says some grave news, "We must return to the Yeager farm. They do not belong here and we need to prepare to leave." Nodding sadly I help everyone father their things before we leave heading back to the Yeager farm to begin our journey home.