Ch. 23

(I've decided to get rid of the deadline for taking Sky's mom. So just DM me if you want her.)

The next day I transform into my alt mode before letting my holoform out to roam around the lair so I don't wake anyone up. Reaching into my backseat I grab my white skull candy headphones plug them into my phone and skip off to the kitchen. Lindsey Stirling blares out of my headphones as she plays Crystallize.

Humming along I open the fridge and grab some cold pizza before shoving it in the microwave. As I listen to the music my body starts to move on its own and next thing I know, I'm dancing. My body moves to the beat of the music as if it's being controlled. When the sound fades away I stop and smile to myself before grabbing the pizza. Turning I go to head back to my car and instead bump into something hard.

"Oof!" "Pizza!" My pizza I had made is taken from the plate and eaten in front of me. Growling I snarl, "Seriously?!" Finally noticing my presence Mikey looks down, "Wow! Hi there pretty lady!!!" He pulls a Flynn Rider from Tangled and puts on the smolder, "I'm Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey. What's your name?" Deciding to play along I slide my hand up his plastron, "Well, my name is... YOU ATE MY FUCKING PIZZA!!!"

Grabbing him by his shell I lift him with ease and throw him through a wall into the drain room. Taking my headphones off I hang them around my neck as My Chemical Romance blares through them an step through the hole going after Mikey. He's laying on his back kind of stunned. Walking over to him I kick his shell gently, "Get up ya big baby. I didn't even use half of my strength." I hear the sound of footsteps and pedes running toward us and look up to see the Turtles, Autobots, Sensei, and the humans standing before me.

Leo is the first to react and he points one of his swords at me, "Who are you and what did you do to Mikey?!" I just roll my eyes and bend down wrapping an arm around my knees I lean forward and poke Mikey, "Just threw him through a wall for eating my pizza. He's stunned I think." I hear Bee sigh and next thing I know my holoform is being picked up, "Turtles this is Skywing."

Donnie is the first to react, "SHE CAN TURN INTO A HUMAN?! FASCINATING!!" "No, this is her holoform. But, yes... I guess?" By this point I'm sitting in Bee's servo with my feet dangling off the side. I hum listening to my music while kicking my feet in the air to the beat. I feel something poke me and look up to see Bee poked me with a digit.

He points at his audio receptors and I pull my headphones off, "Ya Bee?" "Sensei wants you." He sets me down and I stand in front of Sensei. "Go warm up. I will be there shortly after I prepare the Hashi for your training." I hear the turtles gasp, "The Hashi?! But Sensei-" "Hush my sons. She needs training that is far worse than yours."

Nodding my holoform disappears and I transform before heading to the dojo. As I walk my chassis turns into speakers and Lindsey Stirling blares, she's playing Radioactive with Pentatonix. Humming I start my stretches. Getting lost in the music my stretches turn into fluid movements that are in sync with the music.

I'm eventually brought out of my hypnotic state by Sensei speaking, "My daughter. The Hashi is ready." "Ok Sensei." I follow him to the Hashi and look around, "Seems fun!" Sensei points to a giant metal ball. Nodding I hop on it crossing my left leg over my right making a four after I get balanced. Sensei has Bee place cinder blocks on my head and shoulders.

The ball moves some but I manage to keep my balance. Breathing deeply I concentrate on what I'm doing. "Hm, seems to easy for you. Crosshairs, Drift. Attack her." I hear Bee protest but Crosshairs laughs, "Yes finally!! MUTINY!" "We're not trying to kill her Crosshairs." "Ruin my fun why don't ya Drift?" Turning my optics back on I lean backwards catching my cinder blocks and then proceed to dodge the attacks they're sending my way, "If you or the cinder blocks touch the ground before I tell you to stop. You will be punished."

"Got it! Am I aloud to fight back?" "No." Groaning I kick the cinder blocks up into the air and back flip dodging Drift's sword and Crosshair's bullets before landing on one servo on the ball and using my pedes to balance the cinder blocks on them.

"Wow, this is so cool." I giggle at Donnie's reaction and go back to concentrating on the task at hand.

"She's like an angel." Flinching I get hit by Crosshair's and almost fall. ALMOST. "I'm Not An Angel" by Halestorm starts playing as my chassis flips over into speakers. Using the music I dodge the rest of the attacks that continue on for the rest of the day. Whenever Drift and Crosshairs stop to rest Bee and Hound would take over.

When I'm aloud to stop I drop the cinder blocks and collapse falling on my aft panting. Bee is by my side in an instant and handing me a big glass if energon. "You did well today my daughter. But you still have much to do. We continue once you have regained your breath." "Ok." Taking the glass I chug the energon while Drift explains to Donnie what it is that I am drinking.

Getting up I follow Sensei to continue my training.