Ch. 11

~Skywing~

I hum to myself as I wait for Ratchet to come back with the test results. "You're clean Sky." I sigh, "Bee's not going to be happy." Ratchet rests a servo on my shoulder, "I know. But these things take time. For all we know, that part was damaged during the last fight... I can check if you want." "Please." Nodding Ratchet grabs something and injects some sort of liquid into my fuel lines.

Slowly my optics turn off as I see Ratchet grab a saw.

~Timeskip~

"Come on Sky. Wake up sweetspark." My optics turn back on and I see Optimus standing over me, "Dad...? Where's Ratchet?" "He's getting some much needed recharge... He fixed you by the way." Picking me up he walks out of the medbay and over to where they've placed Sentinel Prime.

Setting me down daddy takes out the Matrix and walks over to Sentinel. Next thing I know Daddy's been tackled, "DADDY!" "SKY STAY BACK!!" When Sentinel releases my father I run over and help him up as he monologues.... Again... Ugh.... Dad keeps me behind him but I peak over his shoulder at Sentinel, "Is he family daddy?" "Hush Skywing. But no, he was my teacher."

Sentinel turns and looks at me, "Who is this Optimus?" "My daughter, Skywing Pax." Optimus puffs out his chest as he proudly says, "She obtainted the title Prime before the war started on Cybertron." Sentinel narrows his optics at my father before saying, "I'll ask why she doesn't go by Prime later... What I want to know right now is... Who the lucky femme was?" I pale at the mention of my mother's name and Ratchet growls. Optimus clears his throat, "Not the time to talk about this Sentinel."

I hear Bee and turn to face him and Ratchet, "You've been fixed by the way Skywing... And I think you should go with Bee to take Sam home, so that you two can talk." Nodding I transform and follow Bee as we go to Sam's new home.

Sam talks to us for a while and Bee holds me in his arms. "What did Ratchet mean Sky?" Gulping I bend down and whisper in Sam's ear so Bee can't hear, "Ratchet fixed my version of what the femme humans have that is called, the Uterus.... So that I may have sparklings. Bee wishes to have some and before I couldn't have any because I was damaged in battle all those years ago."

Sam's eyes widen, "What?! You and Bee are-" "Shhhh!!!!" I push a digit to his lips, "Don't say a word Sam Witwicky!!!" Bee chirps and confusion and before anything else can be said I go into recharge mode.

(I know that the comics probably say something different or whatever but oh well xD this is my fanfic so they have babies my way lol.)

I'm snapped out of my recharge by something falling on my hood, transforming I scream in rage, "WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?! IT HAS BEEN A LONG FUCKING THREE YEARS AND I WOULD LIKE TO RECHARGE IN PIECE!!" I hear Bee yelp and back up. "H-Honey-bee... Calm down!!!"

I turn my glare on him. "What did you DO BUMBLEBEE?!" He falls backwards onto his aft, "I'm sorry!!!" Grumbling I transform and drive into the lift and then off as Bee follows with a few Autobots following.

Sam and the annoying agent dude go into a bar and I huff as Bee tries to talk to me. "What's wrong... Honey-bee?" "I'm sorry about earlier Bee but... I just need some space right now." "What....? Are you..." "No! Oh Primus no I'm not breaking up with you Bee!! You're my sparkmate! I would never leave you!!! Not after everything we've been through Bee."

Sam comes out and tells us news that makes my blood run cold."DADDY!!!" I slam down my gas and take off at top speed Bee following with the other Autobots. "Honey-bee! Calm down!!!" "DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN BUMBLEBEE! MY FATHER IS IN TROUBLE! I WILL CALM THE PRIMUS DOWN WHEN HE IS SAFE AND SOUND!!!"

Speeding up I barely dodge a Decepticon attack that is aimed at all of us. Growling I transform and switch my pedes out with my wheels and sling down making swords appear. As I pass the Decepticons I slice them up causing them to fall back long enough for Bee and the others to pass them.

"Fuckers get out of my way!!!" After skating forever we pass Ironhide and arrive back at NEST. I run past everyone and towards my dad only to be grabbed by Ironhide. "NO!!" I slam my servo into my audio receptors and have them transform into a headset getting ready to attack. "Oh no you don't," Sentinel grabs my vocal cords and rips them out causing me to cough up energon.

"You are a poor excuse for a Prime! But you will be my key to getting what I want!" He slams me down and heads into the base before destroying everything and slamming me down onto multiple spikes he made. They barely miss my spark and throw up energon. "Tell your father, that next time. You'll be dead." He throws my vocal cords at me and then leaves.

Pain fills my body as I switch my arms into some tools so I can repair my vocal cords. It takes a while but I get it done, and by that time my father has returned. He runs over and helps me up causing me to scream in pain as the spikes rip metal out of my body.

Ratchet runs over and starts repairing me, "No. Dad, Sentinel has betrayed us." My father just stares at me and I stay still as Ratchet repairs me. I hum a song and my body starts repairing itself which helps me heal quickly.

"Where's Bumblebee?!" "Sky stop!" Ratchet holds me back, "What?!" "I need to make sure everything is repaired!" He scans me as my father runs off to find Sentinel.

"There. You're good... Everything was repaired... So you can still have sparklings Sky." "That's not important right now!" Turning I run off and find Bee and fuss over him for what feels like an hour.