Ch. 19

Getting up I follow Hound, Bee, and the humans outside. I hold onto Shane's Jacket while Bee holds me around the waist so neither me, nor the humans fall off the ship while we try and get the seed and Baldy. Before we can pull Baldy up... The ship is shot. Causing me, Bee, Hound, and the humans to fall off the ship and for the ship to go flying somewhere else.

"DAD!!" Bee grabs me and pulls me after the humans. "They'll be ok!" Huffing I nod and make my headset appear while making my guns appear also. While the humans run me, Bee, and Hound fight the KSI knockoffs.

"GET BEHIND ME!" After Bee and Hound run behind me, my chassis flips to reveal my speakers and they blare more Halestorm... What can I say, they're a good band! Anyways, the bass sound sends sound waves that cause the roof to breakup and sends the new Decepticons flying.

"Well damn. Princess has powers." "Shut up Hound or I switch it so this is going after you." Bee chuckles behind me. Turning I make sure the sound doesn't hurt my Autobots before we head up to meet with the humans. Turning down the music we listen to Baldy before Hound flicks his cigar at him.

I giggle and nudge Bee with my hip. He turns and looks at me optical ridges raised as if he's saying, "What?"

"Come on cutie." Transforming we ride through the city trying to get out. But since when does that shit ever work?! Transforming I shove the humans behind a wall and start shooting at the Decepticons. A stinger pins me and I punch it in the face. "BITCH!" My optic twitches and I slam it's head into the ground killing it instantly.

Getting up my speakers blare, "You call me a Bitch, like it's a bad thing" by Halestorm. Pulling out a sword I throw it towards Bee taking the head clean off of a Con behind him.

"Watch your back honey." Bee rolls his optics and goes back to fighting. At some point Hound starts spouting out Primus knows what and me are back to back shooting enemies around us.

A missile comes at us and I shove Bee down taking the blow. I hear him yell at me and everything slows down as I realize, we may all die. Turning my attention away I start shooting and slicing through my enemies.

Hound throws some grenades as I get thrown down by some Cons. Struggling under they're grip I yell for help, "BEE! HOUND!! CADE!!! SOMEONE HELP!" Bee comes to my rescue and rips the Cons apart before grabbing my servo and pulling me up. He buries his helm in my neck for half a second before he runs off and starts fighting again.

I'm surrounded by Cons and I do my best to fight them off when I hear my father yell, "ATTACK!" Then Crosshairs runs over with some new robot dinosaur thing and crushes the Cons. "Need some help sweetspark?" He smirks and holds a servo out to me.

Rolling my eyes I hold out a servo, towards my dad who is riding by on a T-Rex, he grabs my servo and pulls me into the Rex as I wave bye to Crosshairs who looks pissed. Dad slices Cons as we go while I shoot.

Eventually they're gone and I jump down shaking my head causing energon to fall off. They monologue for a while before I transform into my alt mode and take off driving behind the car the humans are in.

We drive for a while and I yell, "WAIT!" Too late, shit is falling around us and I've transformed grabbing the car the humans are in I skate off with Dad defending us. "HURRY SKYWING!" "I'M MOVING AS FAST AS I CAN WITH THESE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME!" "JUST HIT THEM!"

Ignoring Baldy I keep skating going as fast as I can while dodging falling objects. I take a hard right and trip over an object dropping the car that falls into a building. Yelping I start getting pulled up by the magnet. I grab a hold of the concrete thing that holds the subway and then fall.

"THE PRIMUS?!" Peeking into the building I make sure the humans are ok. They are and I follow the humans as Bee flies over on a pterodactyl thing. "LOOKING HOT BABY!" Bee chuckles as we fly off.

Eventually we meet with my dad and the others and oh look! The magnet! Me, dad, and all of the metal dinosaurs get caught by the magnet, luckily me and dad get stopped by a weirdly shaped building. For a bit till the dinosaurs destroy it and so I'm holding on for dear life until my dad destroys the magnet... Causing us to fall.

Yelping I transform into a phoenix and follow my dad as he runs after the ship. 'It's time to end this... Lockdown. We're coming for you.'