Ch. 7

~Skywing~

I'm woken by Bumblebee calling to me over the com link. "Sky... Need... You..." Bolting upright I scare Ratchet."Ratchet." "Go on Sky. You're already fixed up."

Transforming I fly off heading to the location of Bumblebee. I land and bend down next to him, "Bee?" Chirping happily he moved forward and gently touches me with his hood. Then the song, "Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison starts playing through his speakers.

My faceplates heat up and my vents activate to cool me down, "Did you just call me here to flirt with me?" "Kind... Of..." Rolling my optics I flick his hood and jerk my head up at the sound of something breaking. "The hell?" Transforming into my car alt mode I drive towards the sound and see an old Decepticon. "No way..."

I transform and run over, "HEY!! JETFIRE!!!" Jetfire looks down and picks me up, "Skywing, dear sweetspark how are you?" "Fine!" He farts and a parachute comes out causing him to fall over and I land on him, "WOW!"

Sam starts talking and the carves the symbols into the ground. Jetfire exclaims that he knows those symbols and- 'OH MY GOD THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP!!! HOW DOES DAD DEAL WITH THI-' My optics widen when I think of my dad and I turn away from everyone clamping a servo over my mouth to keep from making a sound.

A strangled whimper escapes my lips and I feel a servo being placed on my shoulder. I look over my shoulder to see Bee standing behind me. He chirps and then next thing we know... We're in the freaking desert. Screaming I flail and Bee grabs me flipping over so he takes the landing and not me.

"Bee!! Are you ok?!" He chirps in pain and I quickly get off of him. "Oh my Primus what is with you male Autobots and taking the blow for everything?!" He chirps up at me and I groan, "I can't understand ya, ya twit!" "Liar..." "Fine I can. But I would rather you answer me with words!!"

I smack him upside the helm and he chirps in protest before I get up and head over to Sam and the others. Bee follows begging for me to let him explain. "Forget it BB you had your chance." Waving him off I try and listen to Jetfire but once more, Bee won't let me hear and keeps talking to me.

Jetfire talks about the Matrix and I gasp. "No way..." Sam talks about my dad and I stiffle a cry as he talks about my dad being dead. Jetfire talks about how we're all doomed but I interrupt him, "I can do it." Jetfire and the others look at me. "What?" "I'm a Prime! My father was Optimus Prime, so I can do it! I can defeat the Fallen!!"

Bee chirps in protest with the twins complaining. One of them speak up, "But your last name is Pax. You don't go by Skywing Prime." I shoot the smaller bot a glare, "Because my dad figured it would keep me out of danger if I went by Skywing Pax instead of Skywing Prime. I earned the title Prime before I was sent to earth. Anymore questions?" He shakes his head furiously and Sam yells, "NO! NO YOU CAN'T SKYWING! HE'LL KILL YOU!!!" Smiling softly I bend down on one knee and poke Sam's face with a digit, "Sammy boy it's ok if I die trying to stop him. At least I'll be with my parents again." "No! I won't allow it!!" He turns to Jetfire and starts spouting out stuff about the Matrix and how it may be able to bring back my dad.

My optics widen and I scoop up Sam, "You think we can save my dad?!" "I'm hoping so..." I nod and stiffle a sob before setting him down and transforming into a phoenix. I screech and fly off following the BB and the twins.

Soon the guys stop and hide from the police and I land nudging Bee with my beak. He chirps and looks at Sam who makes some motions with his hands.