"We aren't going to let anything happen to either of them no matter what it takes. Devon, do you know where Raiden could be hiding out with Luna?" Devon started pacing as he thought about where Raiden could be hiding with Luna.

"No, I have no idea." Devon said. "He used to be in Italy years ago when I went to hunt him for my exam but I haven't even thought about him since then."

Leona was so angry at what she heard she knew she had to work out with her frustration so she decided to head down to the gym. When she got there, no one was in sight to bother her so she started practicing her back flips and kick boxing. As she was kick boxing Pryase walked in.

"Are you okay? I know you were using me to eavesdrop on the conversation." Pryase asked. Leona did a round house kick and as soon as she landed on her feet she looked at Pryase.

"I'm fine. I just want to know where my sister is so I can get a little revenge of my own. He took my sister from me and he will pay for laying a hand on her." Leona said and Pryase realized that he was going to have to do something about Leona's anger because as she talked her eyes began to glow again.

"Leona, have you been reading your Great Great Aunt's journal?" Pryase asked changing the subject quickly, Leona calmed herself down and her eyes stopped glowing.

"Actually no I haven't. Why?"

"I was wondering if I could read it Dracula, Devon, and I are trying to keep the past from repeating so maybe if we read through it, it will give us a clue as to what happened."

"That's a great idea. The journal is on the book shelf next to my favorite books. You can go get it if you want."

Pryase kissed her sweetly before he took off to find the journal. Leona went back to her training to keep herself under control until her anger passed. A while later Brittani came running in with a smile on her face which stopped Leona in her tracks and to look at her weirdly. As soon as Brittani got in front of Leona she took a second to catch her breath and then she finally spoke.

"Leona, Devon wants to speak with you right now. It's an emergency!" Brittani said. "They're in the library."

Leona took off right then and there and once she got to the library she saw Dracula and Devon sitting at the small table.

"Devon, what's wrong? You asked to see me?" Leona asked as she walked up to the table. Devon looked at Leona and realized that she looked worried. Devon looked at Leona with a slight smile so that she knew to relax. Leona relaxed a little bit and then asked again, "Devon, what's going on."

Devon got out of his chair and walked up to Leona with a serious look on his face but then he broke out into a smile.

"We know were Luna is." Devon said cheerfully.

"Well, where is she?" Leona asked ecstatically

"Raiden took her to Italy."

"Italy? You can't get to Italy by car; she said she never left a car since she's been kidnapped until she got to the building they're keeping her in."

"Whoever initially kidnapped her off the stage teleported her over to Europe and they went from there. That's probably how she ended up in Italy. It's a decent drive from Spain or somewhere that's near the ocean like that."

"Alright, my other question is how on earth did you find her?"

"I was able to finally track her. I thought she was in North America this entire time, I didn't even begin to think to search elsewhere for her." Dracula said.

"You can track people?"

"I'm not just a pretty face Leona." Dracula smirked. "It also helped when Devon mentioned that he had to go to Italy to meet Raiden in the first place. Although he wasn't in the same location he was years ago."