Damon's feelings

" Tyler your messing me up." I said as I was helping with the floats

"Come on Amanda have fun." Ty says.

"Yea cause this is so fun huh?" We both started laughing when someone cleared their throat.

We turned around and saw isobel." Ty I will see you later k.

"What are you doing here? " I asked isobel as I walked up to her

"I'm your mother Amanda, I want to be more involved in your life." She says.

"It a lil to late for that don't you think? "

"You know Damon came to Vist me earlier." She says.

"And why do I care?"

"He seems protective of you." I just smiled " he told me if I didn't leave you alone he would rip me to bits." She says and I chuckle a lil bit.

"Well you should listen to him." I say.

"You know it's times like this I wish I would have been a mother to you, the talk about boys,the talk about when you have your first crush or suffer your first heart break, it would have been nice." Isobel says.

"Dont do that k, you didn't want us back then, and we got along fine without you."

"C'mon ama-"

"Go away."

"Not until I get what I want." She says

"Do you have bad hearing I said leave. "

"I've been doing a lot of studying,let's see if i got this right." She turned and spotted Bonnie. "There is the witchy best friend." She scanned around again " sad little brother Jeremy and then there's Caroline."

"Wow stalker ." I told her

She looked at me for a min then back at the crowd " Oh and then there is Tyler your first love right? Oh and last there's matt, the friend and Elena's ex."

"What are you doing they are not involved in this?" I said.

"You know I have friends here too?" She tells me.

"Good for you now you and your friends can leave."

She pointed to where Matt and Tyler were "see that man over there, standing next to Matt by the float?" I wasn't liking this "his name is frank, he is very handsome and he is also very handy and he noticed that the axle is kind of rusted, which is very dangerous so all you have to do is apply a little bit of pressure."

"No." I cried out but it was to late the float landed on Matts arm. I tried to run but this another man grabbed my waist holding me back "get off of me!" I cried out all I could do was watch.

Thankfully Stefan was there and was able to lift it he looked over and saw the man grabbing me.

"Why are you doin this?" I cried out.

"I'm showing you how easy it is to hurt the people that you care about."Isobel hissed.

"Your doing this all because of Jonathan Gilbert invention." I asked her.

"Hand it over and the fun will stop. Isobel told me with a smile on her face.

"Damon's not going to give it to me." I said.

"I think you underestimate how much damon cares about you."

"Damon would kill you before he hands the device over." I say

"Is that before or after I kill your brother." She's says just then the guys let's me go i turn around and see Jeremy is not there anymore I turn back around and I noticed isobel is gone too.